Would a girl waste time talking to a guy all day if she's not serious about him?

As a guy I never waste too much time talking to girls who are just hook ups. I tend to keep it to only when we're gonna go out or have sex.

Are girls the same. This girl talks to me every day since like 7 am which I'm fine with. She seems like a very nice girl and I think she is girlfriend material. I never really been good at relationships since I tend to just hook up.

I just wanna know if this would be worth being invested in. I don't have the best track record when it comes to girls I really get into.

10