I ve made a huge mistake?

I pretended to be mentally ill for a reason. Now i dont know how to fix it... since it says on paper i am mentally unstable when i am not. What can i do? please help? i want to adopt kids some day but this could ruin my chances..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to come clean as soon as possible and tell them why you pretended to be mentally ill. convincing someone you are mentally ill is easy convincing them you are not mentally ill is super hard.
    watch this!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYemnKEKx0c

• how do i do this? by taking a test?

• tbh i wouldn't know exactly what you would have to do but yea that seems like a logical first step to take a test first

Most Helpful Girl