Should I keep hanging out with her? Should I ask if it's ok?

I've been talking to an old friend I recently got back in touch with. We hung out once a few weeks ago. I then asked her out on a date and she said now wasn't a good time for her and that she's dating someone right now but "it's complicated right now". Whatever that means. She said she still wanted to be friends. We are suppose to hang out again this weekend. I kind of feel weird hanging out with her since she said she was dating someone. I feel like I might interfere in her relationship. I also feel weird because I tried to date her and I still would want to. She's the one who has suggested us hanging out so I guess it's ok. Sometimes she acts kind of distant. For example the other day I texted her asking if we were still hanging out and she didn't reply until the next day. Even though she was the one who had suggested we hang out. Anyway should I ask her if it's ok that we are hanging out since she's dating someone? Should I even be hanging out with her?

02