When it comes to dating, what is your "type"?

Do you have a type? If so, what attracts you in the opposite sex?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I never used to think I had a type, until my friends pointed out that I always end up going for short, petite blondes.

I'm currently dating a... short, petite blonde, lol. So, I guess that's my type.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL! You should watch "Sex and the City" the series punchline "Are we dating the same person over an over again?" LOL

Sounds like you're well described there.

• @partydelights

Yeah, that describes me pretty well, lol. Incidentally, one of my exes used to watch that show, so I was forced to watch it with her.

That ex? The only tall brunette I've ever dated. 😂

• O know cute!

Incidently, series where Samantha leads doesn't turn on my wife an I much; surprising I find Charlotte series like the Tantra sex; her Rabbi boyfriend; even the Rabbit made us horny.

LOL thanks for listening to my rant. Have fun and be happy.

• Good character, intelligent, good sense of humor, cares about others, able to see various points of view, friendly, warm.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Physical~ Long hair (past shoulders) ideally very light blonde hair or black. Pale with light eyes.
    Thin to stocky build (not muscular or 'built')
    Black alternative clothes, leather, boots, ripped black jeans, piercings and tattoos.

Interests~ Into metal/rock music, likes art and board ames. Not into gym/sports (I find most of these guys irritating and too health concious)

Personality~ Quiet, introverted, intellegent, good sense of humour, reliable, honest and keeps promises. Can save money. Sensitive, caring and empathetic.

Instant deal breakers/turn offs: Illegal drug use (weed included) party animal, big drinker, has a child, refuses to get married, gambling, someone who tries to control me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like mysterious, introverted, intelligent, calm, nerdy men.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• There is no type.
    Everyone has desirable qualities and we all come in different packages. Whatever your colours, wear them well. That in itself is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that loves to smile, she doesn't like to give up, loves laughing, experiencing new things (foods, traveling etc) and I am gonna add that here, have no tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ow sorry, didn't realise that it was talking about the look. But sorry but I don't really have the type, just want my girl to be nice, sharing and fun to be around. The only visual aspect I would want is her to have beautiful eyes and not chubby.

• Christian sweet woman, confident, funny, loyal and cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • A pretty face is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Short petite, obedient, kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • my "type" doesn't seem to exist at my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Whores looking to get drilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if it's anything it's short petite blondes. Though I myself am short, so the short part isn't really part of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Sensitive, can be serious, affectionate, can cook at least a basic meal, and can breathe

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident
    Dress nice
    Tall
    Has goals
    Has a job

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really date like normal people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 Ps
    Penis
    Pulse
    Papers

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the bad boy type at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • fair eyes, blonde hair, great personality