19 and never had a boyfriend, am I ugly or just not attractive?

Hey guys! I'm 19 and I've never had a bf! However, I've kissed before. I only get approached by guys that have no intentions to date me (just want hookups) and I don't wanna play around like that! I'm not fat, I workout, I have short curly hair. My body is not "hot" but I'm some how an hourglass figure with a bigger ass! I have big dimples and people tell me that my smile is great! Now I know what matters the most is the inside not physical and I can't find the right guy. They're always either scary looking guys, alcoholics or below average uneducated guys... And older guys for f sake guys in their 30sπŸ™„πŸ™„

210

Most Helpful Guys

• dont rush it, if you do you might end up with someone you won't like or may take advantage of your desire to be loved (or for whatever reason you may want a relationship). find the right guy

• I think that you're probably too beautiful for many. And those who do ask you out have nothing else left to lose. ... But then again I have no idea because I have no idea what you look like lol. It could be how you present yourself, or it could be how you perceive yourself. Again, I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly or unattractive, you just haven't met the right person yet. It takes time for some people don't worry. I didn't meet the right person until I was 20. Before that I got fucked up by other guys who messed my confidence up.
    Just have some patience.

• Thank you so much for the encouragement!