19 and never had a boyfriend, am I ugly or just not attractive?

Hey guys! I'm 19 and I've never had a bf! However, I've kissed before. I only get approached by guys that have no intentions to date me (just want hookups) and I don't wanna play around like that! I'm not fat, I workout, I have short curly hair. My body is not "hot" but I'm some how an hourglass figure with a bigger ass! I have big dimples and people tell me that my smile is great! Now I know what matters the most is the inside not physical and I can't find the right guy. They're always either scary looking guys, alcoholics or below average uneducated guys... And older guys for f sake guys in their 30sπŸ™„πŸ™„

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• dont rush it, if you do you might end up with someone you won't like or may take advantage of your desire to be loved (or for whatever reason you may want a relationship). find the right guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that you're probably too beautiful for many. And those who do ask you out have nothing else left to lose. ... But then again I have no idea because I have no idea what you look like lol. It could be how you present yourself, or it could be how you perceive yourself. Again, I don't know.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly or unattractive, you just haven't met the right person yet. It takes time for some people don't worry. I didn't meet the right person until I was 20. Before that I got fucked up by other guys who messed my confidence up.
    Just have some patience.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• This is the culture of today, hoookup. Pump and dump. no commitment, marriage is dead, (thank goodness) relationships fail all the time. I hope yo never find the right guy. I hope you grow old and have a bunch of cats and are stuck being single.

0|0
    2|0
  • Just give it time, and it will happen. Thee is nothing wrong with you. Lost of girls and guys at 19, have never had a bf/gf.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m like 3 of those 4 things you listed off at the end.

1|0
    0|0
    • The worst part of it is having bad intentions for me! Trying to play or use me

• I want to use you. Post a pic

• Well, you should give me an apropiate description of the man you want and please, dont say beautiful, its highway to superficial relations and they will only want to hookup , obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • "I can't find the right guy"
    Of course you can't. No girl can. That tinder chick who scammed thousands of men and made them compete with each other for her couldn't find the right one either.

0|0
    1|0
  • Date me I'm interesting πŸ˜‚ lol

1|0
    0|0
  • can't ask if it's because you're unattractive or not, if you're not going to post what you look like/picture

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried to explain my physique I just don't feel like posting a pic on here th

What Girls Said 1

• Ummm you should've posted a picture if you wanted people on here to tell you rather you're attractive or not...

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought that maybe the descriptions gave some details to my whole physique

Recommended myTakes