Never been with a girl?

I've never ever been with a girl, I've never touched ones breasts or kissed a girl. I've just been single my whole life and I desperately just want to talk to a real girl who I can relate to. Have any girls felt like me but for guys

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Good lord! You're only 18! Plenty of other guys on tons of girls have also never had any experience. Don't even worry about it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY! Here's the thing... until you get some experience, spend your time finding out what women really like. That is, don't try to learn from porn. Rean Cosmopoliton or other women's magazines. Learn to give oral sex and where the clit is and how to stimulate it. In other words, be ready. That way, when it happens., you won't be all nervous and unprepared. Cuz lemme tell you something... the guys who brag about sex... the "bros" ... they suck. They have no idea what they're doing. In and out, two-pump chumps. Your time will come. Until then, just get ready. You'll be a champ!