Girls, Do you care if a guy talks about politics on a date?

Let's say you go out with a guy on a date and he discusses politics, could be about future elections, an issue that plagues another country or something else. Do you find that boring/unnecessary or something you don't mind diving into it? I understand women/girls want to enjoy the night since they agreed to go out on a date but as a political science grad and someone who studies law, they are two topics that I enjoy getting into.

I mean sure I can be funny or talk about video games, sports, or Marvel movies but I think hearing someone's political views actually says a lot about them actually. Example, I don't think I can continue going out with a girl who's political ideology accepts other people getting massacred overseas.

11

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't mind if he mentioned it in passing. I'd like to his stance on many world affair issues. But I'd find it boring if that's all he talked about. Talking about one topic, subject, on a date is a huge turn off. I'd end up leaving early.

• Some girls might like it. I personally hate it because most guys are too stubborn on their political views and are handicapped to Respect differences in opinions.

• You have a point, why have you have encountered that on a date?

• Can I just say, wow you have perfect flawless skin :-o

• lol sorry I know that was random.