So you find out they're a virgin, what do you do?

You two have been talking for a decent amount of time. Long enough for both to eventually open up about your respective sexual pasts and they reveal that they don't really have one. And on top of that, you can tell they are trying to come off as unbothered/cool about it about it even though they are clearly low key bothered by it.

Also, they're 27 and bi...

What do you do?
I probably shouldn't have cut this part of the description, but... the virigin is me...

Sorry for the confusion.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this bothering you? If so, think about why. If it is not bothering you, then continue dating her. Also do not push for a lot of why's, she will get uncomfortable and push you away.

Most Helpful Guy

• You find out why she is a virgin, happenstance, moral beliefs, etc. And go from there.