Would you be suspicious of your girlfriend cheating if she posted this on Facebook?

I’m friends with this girl on Facebook and we talk every now and then In real life. She posted this

And to me, since she was trying so hard to make us believe she is really down for her boyfriend, it seems like it could really mean she isn’t or is it just me? Like it’s okay to tell someone you have a boyfriend when they approach you but why would you want to spit on them and why put it on social media?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date someone retarded enough to post something like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't assume someone was cheating based solely on that post. It may have amused her, for whatever reason. Who knows. But it's not enough for me to make assumptions about a persons fidelity

The post she put up on her FB actually comes across as silly and immature.