Girls, How do you flirt?

So I'm only asking girls because I want a girl-to-girl talk about that. Here is the thing. I've already been in relationships a few times before, I really like being in a couple but I'm kind of addicted to it. Now I'm single and I feel totally incomplete.
I don't like any guy in particular right now but I arrived to a new school and I already have some guys I find attractive and charming. Physically I'm average, I think I'm cute enough to have average guys at least. But how do YOU flirt? Do you try and text? Isn't it awkward? Do you try being alone with him? But it's really difficult during classes and parties and the guy I like the most is in a boys group so it would be weird being on my own with all the group and I don't know how to make him go with only me.
Could you help me? Please, I'm really desperate...

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If there is someone in particular you think you might like, ask his friends about him. They will tell you stuff he's interested in. Then just talk to him about those things and smile a lot and make eye contact 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know if you’re socially awkward like me but you could always try online dating. Flirting and interacting that way before you meet the guy will allow you to feel more comfortable, less awkward confrontation and get to know the person before you waste time and realize there’s nothing there haha.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I flirt by complimenting something about them and slight touching , I flirt with my husband usually with photos and descriptions of what I want to do to him, it was at first but it helped to lighten up and laugh at myself, I would say flirt with him in front of the other guys it will show him that you are confident and want to show everyone that you like him. And if anything if he doesn't like it he will get a confidence boost and you both can move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play with my hair and give him my undivided attention. I smile regularly when he makes a joke, so that he thinks he is the funniest guy in the world. Men love to feel important so I make him feel like he is a king, if I want to win his heart. I also speak in a very relaxing and soothing voice when I want to make him fall for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well laugh at his jokes, compliment him, smile a lot, I'm still in school but when we got close we would physically tease each other in a non sexual way. Like playful hitting and kicking. But I don't know it comes naturally to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm trying not to let them see me stare and hiding behind my hair at school... I think its worked too well so far... Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just relax not try to hard and I use my smell and way I look at the person. But I’m attracted to women. But I have flirted with men but that to get out of a speeding ticket

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you could always bump into him lol... I am not sure since all the guys I ever liked never did back. I think your over thinking it. If he like you just tell him and he will say yes to a date. I don't know about flrting... I usually start flirting when I am happy but that unpredictable. I suggest you dress up or apply some make-up Don't over kill it but look nicer than before. I for sure would go to the gym and run like crazy. hahah I know I gain more confidence when I notice my body shrink... lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Also be friendly to everyone around him so he natural start a conversation. I would probably ask for a pen from him. If someone offer there's I would be like no I want your pen. lol Than he would say why! I would probably say I think your cute. lol Its a bold move but I am pretty much independently confident in myself. lol

• I don't flirt

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know how to flirt

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont

0|0
    1|0
  • So is it true that every things bigger in texas

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile a lot and laugh at his jokes

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to flirt by flashing

0|0
    1|0
  • Try to be charming in your responses. Make funny but slightly suggestive comments. Brush up only a little bit against the person you're flirting with. Appear all girly and feminine and flirty like if that makes sense if you can pull it off. Every girl has her appeal so use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • first make a social position

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Making new friends. New positions. Not just school friends or whatever.

Recommended myTakes