Girls, How do you flirt?

So I'm only asking girls because I want a girl-to-girl talk about that. Here is the thing. I've already been in relationships a few times before, I really like being in a couple but I'm kind of addicted to it. Now I'm single and I feel totally incomplete.
I don't like any guy in particular right now but I arrived to a new school and I already have some guys I find attractive and charming. Physically I'm average, I think I'm cute enough to have average guys at least. But how do YOU flirt? Do you try and text? Isn't it awkward? Do you try being alone with him? But it's really difficult during classes and parties and the guy I like the most is in a boys group so it would be weird being on my own with all the group and I don't know how to make him go with only me.
Could you help me? Please, I'm really desperate...

16

Most Helpful Girls

• If there is someone in particular you think you might like, ask his friends about him. They will tell you stuff he's interested in. Then just talk to him about those things and smile a lot and make eye contact 😊

• I don’t know if you’re socially awkward like me but you could always try online dating. Flirting and interacting that way before you meet the guy will allow you to feel more comfortable, less awkward confrontation and get to know the person before you waste time and realize there’s nothing there haha.