Guys is your girlfriend really close to your friends. Is it normal?

I’m close to my boyfriends friends and get on with them really well. They are always round ours playing video games and watching football and they think of me as a bestmate. Is your girlfriend bestmates with your mates?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No, she is not, as she doesn't like doing the things us guys do. But it's very normal, for you to be a bestmate with your bf's friends. It's quite nice, actually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I have the same interests as them which could be why. I like football even though I don’t support the same team as any of them and I enjoy video games and I’m actually decent at them (legendary on Fifa) I’m not a sweat 😂 also we have the same sense of humour and are always taking the piss out of one another.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we haven't met each other's friends, only family. Its more of a cultural and religious then

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm his only friend and our cat and he and our cat are my only friends, so I'm really close to his friends and I love my boyfriend a lot. We like it being just us and our cat, we couldn't be happier we are two pees in a pod :)
    Does this count? When we go out and about we tend too get on with similar people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes