Girls : male behavior?

has a guy ever made you feel unsafe, used, abused, exploited, and threatened?

I believe many men do this without knowing it. Or dont understand why what they are doing make a woman feel like that. Will you all please help us me out by giving us examples of what we do that makes you feel that way?

20

Most Helpful Girls

• Only rarely but I hate it when men seem to assume a woman would be intimated by them it really pisses me off as if they think of me as this weak little pathetic woman and them to be superior.

I've been stalked and sexually harassed before but no one has ever got to me without a fight. Only one time when I was 17 and meeting my cousin in town and a man I'm assuming who was a African migrant and looked in his late 20s and high off some form of drug kept following me around, firstly he just walked past me and slapped my but and said "sexy" and after I went outside my cousins work he seemed to be there and tried to caress my face and kiss me whilst saying "you know you're very pretty" but fortunately a family friend who also work's with my cousin saw what was going on a threatened him with a butchers knife and then he took me into the shop and made me a cup of tea to calm down a little and then reported him to the security in the shopping center we were in when the guy slapped my butt. Ever since I've always been a little scared of going in town by myself.

• Strangers:
    Well, some men just stare creepily from my head to toe, it's like they are undressing me with their eyes, plus it's a very intense stare.

Some men catcall or whistle (not at me, that never happened to me, but it'll make me uncomfortable if it happens).

Some men would brush against you (they don't do it unintentionally, they make it obvious), or try to touch you inappropriately in a crowded place (such as, in a bus)

Known people :
    I've had some male teachers who would make it obvious that they are attracted to me (Staring at me a lot, picking me even if my hand isn't up to answer a question, complimenting me a bit too much, etc)