Who cheats more: men or women?

2862

Most Helpful Girls

• I read a study where a little under 50% of women had cheated and a little over 50% of men had cheated, so it was pretty equal. Although I believe it was only with Finnish people, so doesn't much represent the whole world. Although I would think it's pretty equal overall.

• Some studies show women cheated a lot more the man and cheated on said partner multiple times

• Who cares? You can’t change a mass group behavior unless you beat each and everyone into submission whether they did it or not. You have got to seriously bitter to put in that much effort to try to change something like that that’s completely out of your control 😂

• a lot of people care

• Cheating is not something you can change about your partner but that's why people screen harder for partners who don't

Most Helpful Guys

• Women simply because it is easier for them to do it. However I do think men think about doing it more than women, they just don't follow through with it as often as females do.

• This is often true. Men may sterotype as being the hornier sex but they it's not easy for most men to get outside of relationships

• Men, but men are also rewarded for cheating. If a man cheats, the woman he is with is much less likely to leave him than the other way around. He will be accoladed by most of his shitty buddies if the woman he cheated with is hot. Men are encouraged to be immoral. Women shouldn't take it personally when men cheat, because most men are just trying to get laid, and the woman who they cheated on wasn't even that important, so the woman they cheat with definitely isn't.

If a woman cheats, it means she is leaving YOU. It means you were too weak and pathetic to hold her attention. Basically if a man cheats, it's just an inherent flaw in the male brain. If a woman cheats, it's the man's fault because he wasn't good enough; he should've been taller or wealthier or more aggressive or whatever.

• I don't find this to be all the way true. There are so things I disagree with.