Do you have any tips for dating in high school?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure just be yourself. Be real and make sure you keep your options open make sure you're approachable don't be stuck up and when a guy comes up to you and tries to talk you don't instantly judge him see what he has to say take time to get to know him you never know you might actually like what you see

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't lol
    I can't say anything about it , i never dated
    But, I assume, they are still immature, and just want sex or make out and all the teeny stuff , they want to say and brag about having a girlfriend.
    by the way
    long time , where have you been girl ?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup I've got a tip. Dont take it seriously and have fun unless your planning the next potential 80 years of your life with that person. you're gonna break up eventually if you dont stick together forever. Thats all im saying. Are you even sure what you want in a partner or is it just for the sake of dating a cute boy? I see not point personally its like asking to get your heart broken. But hey there's lots to learn from that so just be yourself and go for it of you want

1|1
    0|0
    • Dating now is kinda like passing time until you wanna find the guy whos actually right for you, and the guy is waiting until he can find a better girl for him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Make sure he respects you and always practice safe sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it casual and fun... far too young to get into anything serious. i dont mean that in a patronising way... just you should enjoy your youth without too many restrictions

1|0
    0|0
  • Well fits piece of advice. Your highschool boyfriend is never the one. So dating is just supposed to be fun and to discover who you are sexually and learn about relationships

1|0
    0|0
  • don't get in any relationship longer than 3 months, I am serious, keep it casual as someone here already said

1|0
    0|0
  • If he isn't willing to wait to have sex, sex is all he wants.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just show up and interact with guys. Don't be just another tinder, instagram, Facebook, twitter girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont tell everyone your business.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't count on it to last šŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • Be cautious about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't really help on this one hehe