How to get a hot boyfriend?

I mean *hot* cause I've never dated one. Not big on looks but still what to divulge in the vain side of life. Like every good looking guy is already taken or is a jerk.

34

Most Helpful Guys

• You perceive the men who you can't have as more attractive, that's why a lot of taken guys seem good looking..

Good looking guys never have to check themselves, because women will fall all over them anyways, so a lot of them are jerks too yeah.

To get a hot guy, it helps to be hot yourself. If that's you in your pic, then you're definitely hot lmao, I don't even need to know what you look like below the neck. Don't compromise your standards, you won't ever have to. Be demanding, shut ugly guys down hard, approach guys you think are hot. You can literally have 99% of straight men who aren't racist against... whatever you are. Black? White? Indian? Arab? Latina? Filipina? It's impossible to tell with a woman like you lol

• Thanks. That's me in the picture. I guess with time the right hot guy may come.

• It shouldn't take you that long. I'm thinking with good timing and putting yourself out there, you could have a super-model/professional athlete type in like a month. It'll probably be a one night stand, because guys that attractive 9/10 times have NO motivation to settle down, but still, that's something. I'm jealous. I wish ANYONE would be interested in dating me lmao, but I'm just one of those ugly guys. I guess I should jsut accept that I'll die alone.

• I would imagine a hot guy would probably be physically fit so maybe try hanging out around places that have physically active guys. Beaches, gyms, rock climbing, swimming, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't have everything in life babydoll.
    .
    .
    You ain't me