Is it okay to just unmatch with a girl that you had a decent conversation with on a dating website?

I talked to a girl on a dating website and she seems to be interested in meeting for coffee but I’ve decided I’m not really that interested after I said I would meet her sometime for coffee. Had a last second change in heart. 😣 is it okay to just unmatch now or does she deserve a response from me? I just don’t want to hurt her in any way.

Ok I messaged her back and said I was only looking for a hook up and if she doesn’t want that then I don’t want to waste her time and she replied back and thanked me for being honest and wished me good luck on my search lol. I guess it worked out

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be nice to message her and let her know you're not interested. It would hurt her but that's better than simply ghosting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her know, its okay you fell out of interest. its not your fault at all. If ask why just tell her "theres been a change of plans on my schedule." Dont mention to reschedule. If she do bring it up jus say. "Not sure when."
    If you still want to talj. If want stop talking to her all together. Just let her your schedule will be busy so you won't be on as you used to.