Is it okay to just unmatch with a girl that you had a decent conversation with on a dating website?

I talked to a girl on a dating website and she seems to be interested in meeting for coffee but I’ve decided I’m not really that interested after I said I would meet her sometime for coffee. Had a last second change in heart. 😣 is it okay to just unmatch now or does she deserve a response from me? I just don’t want to hurt her in any way.

Is it okay to just unmatch with a girl that you had a decent conversation with on a dating website?
Updates:
Ok I messaged her back and said I was only looking for a hook up and if she doesn’t want that then I don’t want to waste her time and she replied back and thanked me for being honest and wished me good luck on my search lol. I guess it worked out

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be nice to message her and let her know you're not interested. It would hurt her but that's better than simply ghosting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her know, its okay you fell out of interest. its not your fault at all. If ask why just tell her "theres been a change of plans on my schedule." Dont mention to reschedule. If she do bring it up jus say. "Not sure when."
    If you still want to talj. If want stop talking to her all together. Just let her your schedule will be busy so you won't be on as you used to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• It’s better to tell her your not interested then unmatch but don’t go on a date with her if your not into her. It’s never good to lead someone on

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell her, she'll understand better than randomly unmatching which will hurt more than telling her what's going on

0|0
    0|0
  • I would simply message her saying you had a change of heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet and at least be cordial

0|0
    0|0
  • How’d you have a hang did heart so quickly?

1|0
    0|0
  • Glad it worked out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If it's someone you don't see yourself dating I think it's fair but again you could still keep her on there and keep searching too but if matches will be effected just tell her you are going to do that to keep looking and that it's nothing against her. Maybe even offer to keep friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it her fault your loser who can't decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unmatch now

0|0
    0|0
  • No, tell her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes