Would you date a bisexual person?

I am bisexual (in a relationship) but a lot people say that they can't trust a bisexual person in a relationship and I think that's pretty bs but I want other people's opinions

612

Most Helpful Guys

• its a stupid argument isn't it... why would a bi girl be more likely to cheat than a straight girl. if happy with who you are with it should mean you are faithful regardless of if you like cocks, pussies or both. i have dated a few bi girls and they never cheated but a few straight girls have

• I agree. It's not a part of a sexuality it's a part of a person

• @Kkaos that did occur to me as a theory but whats to stop you wanting mandarins or clemantines if you love oranges so much?

• wankiam That's also a fair point. I'd argue that if something is similar, albeit different the desire might not be as strong as you can satisfy yourself with what you have, however if it's completely different, the desire may be stronger.

• I married a bisexual lady. She cheated on me with another woman. Apparently, I couldn't give her what she wanted. I tried it, it didn't work, and I won't make that mistake again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would. I don't care what their sexual orientation is as long as they are into me and I am into them.