Would you date a bisexual person?

I am bisexual (in a relationship) but a lot people say that they can't trust a bisexual person in a relationship and I think that's pretty bs but I want other people's opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• its a stupid argument isn't it... why would a bi girl be more likely to cheat than a straight girl. if happy with who you are with it should mean you are faithful regardless of if you like cocks, pussies or both. i have dated a few bi girls and they never cheated but a few straight girls have

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. It's not a part of a sexuality it's a part of a person

• Show All
    • @Kkaos that did occur to me as a theory but whats to stop you wanting mandarins or clemantines if you love oranges so much?

• wankiam That's also a fair point. I'd argue that if something is similar, albeit different the desire might not be as strong as you can satisfy yourself with what you have, however if it's completely different, the desire may be stronger.

• I married a bisexual lady. She cheated on me with another woman. Apparently, I couldn't give her what she wanted. I tried it, it didn't work, and I won't make that mistake again.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would. I don't care what their sexual orientation is as long as they are into me and I am into them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I've dated a bi girl before and She opened up to me that she wanted to have sex with a girl so I kinda let her as I watched. But to be honest not all bisexual people will do this its like everything some people will cave and cheat for whatever reason but that also goes for straight people too

0|0
    0|0
  • bisexual women yes... I was in a 2 year on/off relationship with a great woman and 3 years with my more recent relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship with a guy or a girl? many bisexuals want to be with both a guy and a girl at the same time, even if they don't admit it, so ya it tend to harder for bisexuals to be monogamous, but that said, many guys tend to be okay with girl-on-girl. Anyway I am not sure, there is some pluses and some minuses to dating a bisexual girl, even though guys tend to be more okay with that than girls, mostly because it raise the chances for a FFM, and in fact it's the best selling point of bisexual girls, so if a guy is not interested in a threesome than he have little to gain from dating a bisexual girl over a straight girl.

tvtropes.org/.../GirlOnGirlisHot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as she preferred men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Unattractive and unfeminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I did before. It didn't work out though. It wasn't because he was bisexual. It was just because of his high sex drive and I don't want to have sex or do anything sexual til after marriage. Other than that I don't mind dating a bisexual guy. If I like him enough to trust him, I will be with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's less about trusting them and more that I couldn't deal with thinking of twice as much competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a bisexual person. To me they are more open about themselves and I am curious how sex works.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. I’d have so much more competition and they’ll most likely want to experiment.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's strange how women don't want to date bi men when most of them experiment

• Show All
    • I’m fucking straight you dumb prick.

• Calm down, it's just a simple fact.

• Some people definitely, but personally no.
    It just isn't for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes