Does being a mature women really means you have to say yes to all?

I mean like if you are hanging out with a guy from for like maybe 6 months and the guy wants to get laid with you but you say no it is too soon I want to hang out with you sure grab dinner, talk, but not sex yet and the guy says " Well you are mature Im adult too lets go for it"

Just beause you are mature do you really have to accept many things or actions from people (besides sex of course) or if y ou dont you are immature?
Updates:
I have to be honest though that this situation happened today and the guy I do know him but not that much. I knew him as he used to work in a company that was just across my workplace. My font desk was just next to his work place so I saw him everyday and we greeted evey moning, and talk also. He resigned to taht company 3 years ago though but after he left we had never seen each other in person ou only way ot communicating so far is through text but not even very often either we communicate.
Just a few months ago we re ran into each other over the internet on text and we so far only had text each other but we before todays incident of his sex proposal, we did talk about seeing each other for drinks and grab something to eat to catch up as I know some of his former coworkers, but never talk or rmention anything about having sex. He told me today he was horny and just a few minutes ago he apologize and felt bad for his proposal and he hoped I kept talking to him what do you think?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No!

You stick to your guns. You are at the time of your life when the last thing you should do is compromise UNLESS it means your very survival.

Why do you think old people are grumpy?
    Because they are sick and tired of a lifetime of compromising and no longer take fools gladly. They know that "No - I don't want anything that you are offering" is an actual choice. This is why advertisers focus on young people: they are easily separated from their money and haven't developed the intelligence and cynicism necessary to prevent being bullshitted.

0|1
    0|0
  • There once was a time, when a sign of maturity was to be able to wait. Now, as a ploy to get in your pants, the scheme is to say you are an adult, so let's not wait. Hmmm. You are the one who is immature, if you don't let him in your pants, as soon as he wants. So, just when did not being able to wait to get into your pants become a sign of maturity? There is no reason you can't have a good, long relationship without sex. Of course, you have to find a guy mature enough, who is able to wait. I was wondering though, how long do you think is long enough? Or maybe until marriage? Or is this really not the right guy, so there will never really be a time with him?

0|0
    0|0
    • im not planning to get married with the dude like I said. So just beause I dont want to means im immatue? I dont think so

• So, if there were sex, it would be with someone you really aren't committed to, and don't want to committed to for a long term relationship. So that makes even more sense, not to have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. Being mature also means sticking to what you know what you want and what you feel comfortable with and what you do not. Do not let someone manipulate you with words. If you are not ready to have sex with someone, then you are not ready. I wish you all positivity and good things. ­čśŐ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• No. Not at all.
    Being mature means accepting other people's decisions.
    You don't have to agree with that person's decisions, but being an adult also means accepting the fact that people will make decisions counter to your own self-interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so I think mature women are sexy as hell and I think they actually can still call the shots to an extent the problem is the dating pool has shrunk significantly since a woman's 20s or 30s. But if you're up front of them what you want and want to go out with him ask him out

0|0
    0|0
  • if you haven't ever flirted with him it's an inappropriate question. if he thinks you're a booty call, why is that? i agree with the rest. don't feel bad for saying no.

0|0
    0|0
  • A "man" subtly implies you aren't mature so you can validate yourself by sleeping with him. Tell him to take a hike and to learn some respect.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hardly ever say no, I'm mature looking and acting (sometimes). I actually enjoy conversation, and such. But often times I'm just usrd as a last resort. I'm so tired of being a sex object...

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question doesn't have a coherent narrative. You don't have to do anything you don't want and being upfront with how you feel about something is being mature about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I post the question was beause the guy said that mature women ae moe forward in things so we dont have to be naive or prude and say no in some cases. This guy says that only Young girls like to see a a guys "member" and mature women does not want to see it. So it stranged me that comment.

• Show All
    • Don't apologize. You can ghost him for a couple days as part of it being off putting if it bothered you. Just don't try not to take it too bad, as a man we all ask women their interests all the time.

• I did not eally apologize i texted him today "No poblem"

• You're not obligated to have sex with anybody.

At the same time though, I believe this idea of doing it the "proper way" represents a self-righteousness that people really need to grow out of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you don't have too... if your mature you don't have to accept everything

0|0
    0|0
  • It is fine to turn down sex. But it is not mature to lead a guy on making him think he will get sex. Just be up front with the guy at the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think if u r mature u need to get paid with adults n mature. Sex is love making n u should feel it if not just skip such bull shut logics

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to spend his money on a sex robot instead of on women. Safer and cheaper in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being mature doesn't really mean you need to satisfy your guy if you are not ready yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss

0|0
    0|1
  • Ggtm

0|0
    0|0
  • no way

0|0
    0|0
  • I WIll ask you quest─▒on ─▒ wondered

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • So sweet matureÔŁĄ´ŞĆ

• i dont understand why that has to do with ebign mature

• I have never even heard of that happening. But the answer is no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes