Does being a mature women really means you have to say yes to all?

I mean like if you are hanging out with a guy from for like maybe 6 months and the guy wants to get laid with you but you say no it is too soon I want to hang out with you sure grab dinner, talk, but not sex yet and the guy says " Well you are mature Im adult too lets go for it"

Just beause you are mature do you really have to accept many things or actions from people (besides sex of course) or if y ou dont you are immature?
I have to be honest though that this situation happened today and the guy I do know him but not that much. I knew him as he used to work in a company that was just across my workplace. My font desk was just next to his work place so I saw him everyday and we greeted evey moning, and talk also. He resigned to taht company 3 years ago though but after he left we had never seen each other in person ou only way ot communicating so far is through text but not even very often either we communicate.
Just a few months ago we re ran into each other over the internet on text and we so far only had text each other but we before todays incident of his sex proposal, we did talk about seeing each other for drinks and grab something to eat to catch up as I know some of his former coworkers, but never talk or rmention anything about having sex. He told me today he was horny and just a few minutes ago he apologize and felt bad for his proposal and he hoped I kept talking to him what do you think?

120

Most Helpful Guys

• No!

You stick to your guns. You are at the time of your life when the last thing you should do is compromise UNLESS it means your very survival.

Why do you think old people are grumpy?
    Because they are sick and tired of a lifetime of compromising and no longer take fools gladly. They know that "No - I don't want anything that you are offering" is an actual choice. This is why advertisers focus on young people: they are easily separated from their money and haven't developed the intelligence and cynicism necessary to prevent being bullshitted.

• There once was a time, when a sign of maturity was to be able to wait. Now, as a ploy to get in your pants, the scheme is to say you are an adult, so let's not wait. Hmmm. You are the one who is immature, if you don't let him in your pants, as soon as he wants. So, just when did not being able to wait to get into your pants become a sign of maturity? There is no reason you can't have a good, long relationship without sex. Of course, you have to find a guy mature enough, who is able to wait. I was wondering though, how long do you think is long enough? Or maybe until marriage? Or is this really not the right guy, so there will never really be a time with him?

• im not planning to get married with the dude like I said. So just beause I dont want to means im immatue? I dont think so

• So, if there were sex, it would be with someone you really aren't committed to, and don't want to committed to for a long term relationship. So that makes even more sense, not to have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. Being mature also means sticking to what you know what you want and what you feel comfortable with and what you do not. Do not let someone manipulate you with words. If you are not ready to have sex with someone, then you are not ready. I wish you all positivity and good things. ­čśŐ