Would you date a shirt girl 152 cm?

Hi guys would you? And if you are 6’3 ft tall please leave a comment as I have a question for you.
  • Yes I would
    Vote A
  • No I would not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I would and I have. Height really isn't a big deal for me. I'd prefer taller but I'm certainly not going to reject someone just based on height. I'm not 6'3" but my girlfriend is a foot shorter than I am. In response to your question about where your head would be when standing in front of a taller guy, I can say that at a foot of difference I can rest my chin on the top of her head so that should give you some idea.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy but, I'm 4'11 and have dated a lot of tall guys. Especially 6ft - 6'4 my boyfriend isn't in that range but just like the other guys, they loved my height. Every guy isn't the same though, but they're guys out there that loves short women.

0|1
    0|0
    • Where would your head be standing next to a 6β€˜0 - to 6β€˜3?

• If I remember correctly my head isn't near their shoulder. My manager is 6'2 and my head is near his arm. No where close to his shoulder.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Size is not as important as the person the personality is what is most important the other stuff comes later. But I will say you can make up with whatever you lack with a more outgoing and confident approach

0|0
    0|0
  • Another heightist midget girl who wants a 6'3'' man.

0|0
    2|0
    • For the millionth time no. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION TO SOMEONE OF THAT HEIGHT WHTHER BE IT A MAN OR A WOMAN. Thanks for the misunderstanding and disrespect

• What kind of question is this? Just out of curiosity.

• Yeah.

Ideally, I'd prefer to date someone around my height and I'm about 157cm or 159cm myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • i need more shirts so hopefully she's got style to her

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'3, what's the question?
    And yeah, if I truly care about her then her height wouldn't matter to me but I usually prefer girls at least 5'3...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't date Hobbits, dwarves, Elwins, or any other race of little people.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why are the guys who are 6-foot-3 relevant?
    Is it OK to be 6-foot-4 or 5-foot-10 or?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' and I like it when a girl is short like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, it depends on how she is. There would be 40 cm in difference between usπŸ€”

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think height matters..
    and im just cca 6'12. (186cm)

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter to a guy as much as it matters to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um i don't see why not I don't care much about her height. I'm 6'3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I like petite girls, If she could handle me in bed I don’t see a prob with it

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha calm your horses there cowboy πŸ˜‚β€οΈ. What’s your height if you are 6’3 I have a question please

• I said yes i would but i'm 6ft 1 and not 6ft 3...

0|0
    0|0
    • Out of curiosity where would my head be standing next to You or in front of u πŸ˜‚

• Yes I would date you. 6ft good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean compared to a girl without a shirt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Height isn't a factor for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'1" 6'2" ish

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1 and yeah I'd

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. What's your question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am short, so I don't have a problem with it so long as she isn't close to midget level short. I think 4'9''/4'10'' might be the bottom of what I'd prefer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No since I'm not a lesbian but does being 6'4 count? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • U r 6’4!!! That’s amazing and I’m not a lesbian either haha. Where would my head be standing next to u I’m 5ft

• Show All
    • a life of flats is ahead of me

• Lmao at least your back well thank you honeyπŸ˜‚β˜οΈ

Recommended myTakes