Would you date a shirt girl 152 cm?

Hi guys would you? And if you are 6’3 ft tall please leave a comment as I have a question for you.
  • Yes I would
  • No I would not

225

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I would and I have. Height really isn't a big deal for me. I'd prefer taller but I'm certainly not going to reject someone just based on height. I'm not 6'3" but my girlfriend is a foot shorter than I am. In response to your question about where your head would be when standing in front of a taller guy, I can say that at a foot of difference I can rest my chin on the top of her head so that should give you some idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy but, I'm 4'11 and have dated a lot of tall guys. Especially 6ft - 6'4 my boyfriend isn't in that range but just like the other guys, they loved my height. Every guy isn't the same though, but they're guys out there that loves short women.

• Where would your head be standing next to a 6β€˜0 - to 6β€˜3?

• If I remember correctly my head isn't near their shoulder. My manager is 6'2 and my head is near his arm. No where close to his shoulder.