He still follows his ex maybe even talk and see each other?

I met him in internet we talked like friends and sometimes get close from may but he said he still someway love his ex I said "go back to her" then 2 weeks we didn't talk but then we talked again I didn't see a photo in his profile with his ex and i wasn't know until today he still follows her and last day maybe even he met with her. anyway then until 9 August we talked he said he started to love me (he wanted my naked pics to fallin in love my body too. I didn't send him) anyway then i sent him lots of messages but he didn't reply. until last week i shared a sexy photo he said "damn😈" but then i sent him messages to learn he tried to use me for naked photos or not he really loved me he didn't reply. i waited 2 day then i suddenly closed my ig for a while. but i suspected a girl "who is she?" i opened a fake ig added her and saw his ex and photos in 2017 and they still follows each other and girl still wants him. I don't know i liked this guy so much but we are from different countries. what should i do? now he can't reach me no contact no phone anything. his ex his first love

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• You made the right decision by cutting all means of contact. No matter how much you like or love someone, you should never tolerate them crossing your boundaries or disrespecting you.

1|0
    0|0
    • really? but he said he loved me he said trust me then he didn't reply me. he is a med student and his ex med student still love him. she always share stories in her ig and he sees cuz he follows her so that it makes him confused

• Show All
    • should i open my ig? i don't want him to remember me like a fake girl from ig im not fake im real but if i open again how should i behave him?

• he knows i like him soo muchhh. how a way i should treat him? (like a potential girlfriend or like nothing happened between you and me we never talked hot chat with you, we are just friends like that? how?

• Bloke him in total. It will be hard but forget him. Sounds to me he just wanted your body. You do not need that.

0|0
    0|0
    • really? but he said he loved me he said trust me then he didn't reply me. he is a med student and his ex med student still love him. she always share stories in her ig and he sees cuz he follows her so that it makes him confused

• Show All
    • i opened ig last morning he didn't write me anything even if liked his pic

• we didn't have a hot talk from 9 August maybe he don't want me anymore cuz i didn't send him my naked photos or maybe he finds me boring and he wants her doctor joyfull ex. maybe came he back her

Recommended myTakes