Why girl’s are crazy about their guy’s height?

I am 5’10 tall and i never mind if i have girlfriend who is 6 feet tall i never gonna feel insecure but girls claim that she need’s a boyfriend who can protrect them lol then they should hire a bodybuilder bodyguard not a boyfriend height is natural we can’t fight with it and this concept is totally wrong that girl can’t be taller than her guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So, when a girl is too tall (like me), they feel really bad because they experience things that make them feel to masculine by society, or otherwise simply feel like the odd one out if all their other female friends are short- making them wonder 'why me?'. Now, I had this issue when i was im highschool, but oddly enough i still crushed on shorter guys (and taller ones at times) too. Bit of a contradiction, yes, because it's more so a preference than REALITY. At the end of the day, if you're charming to a girl or attractive in another way, she'll most likely move past the height thing anyway.
    This is my opinion based off me in highschool. I currently have a very lovely boyfriend (1+ year, still going strong) who is far shorter than myself, but I honestly dont care when couples around us are breaking up due to superficial stuff, when we got together because we love each other and find each other attractive regardless of our own flaws. i dont even see his height as the flaw, just my own, which is much easier to accept and make sure it doesn't affect who i pick as a partner.

Tbh, people who reject people based off height just need to grow up a bit and/or experience the reality of the best people in the world for them (who can be short, despite their original preference). :)

0|1
    0|0
    • What’s your height?

• Hmmm i was 1.73 a few years ago, so just a bit taller than that i guess. It's only tall compared to other females around here

• Hahahahah no you are not that tall i am asking about 1.83 or 1.88 females

Most Helpful Guy

• So a boyfriend that worth his salt would not protect his girlfriend? also tall guys tend to look more masculine and and therefore tall guys tend to look better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahn really? My bench press in gym is 170kg and shrug is 230 kg which is equal to 4 tall boys i am also black belt and also do wrestling i am 85kg so who’s more protective now? 1 or 2 inches taller guy than me or i?

• Show All
    • Ok if that so my friend is 6’7 and he’s hulk bodybuilder and more stronger than me so why don’t any girl want to date him lol even i’m scared of him his huge hands and legs..!

• And i round my height exactly i am 5’10.5 hahhaa and we both will look of same height but because of my physical u’ll gonna hide behind me somewhat lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Stahhhp. Height isn't a big deal to most women and 5'10 isn't even close to short!
    I've seen more around my height (5ft) and they looked very masculine. I've even seen fighter soldiers shorter than me who looked super manly. These guys could definitely protect. So it isn't just a matter of height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of what you mention is totally irrelevant to me when it comes to dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank you for the Ted Talk

0|1
    0|0
  • Tons of girls dont care , just find yourself a shortie like 4'11-5'2 and she won't even care. Most can't tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0. Many girls dont care about height.
    God these questions are asked so much it's getting irritating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Because nowadays girls are really insecure and they just forget height is given by God not my any human so human can’t change their heights but girls keep saying and critizing guys on their heights first short girls marry short guys then baby also get short it’s natural and mother of that child keep forcing her/him to grow tall i mean it’s just damn wrong thing if u need tall babies or child then marry tall guy if u are short or if u are tall women then marry average height guy then child will be normal heighted and if tall girl 5’10 marry 6’2 guy then if they got son he will be 6’7 that’s totally abnormal height so it’s a point which socirty have to understand

• To me it doesn’t matter but I’m also 5’2” so it’s hard to be shorter than me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes