Do girls that don't drink or get wasted exist?

I've been rejected multiple times by different girls because I refused to go out with them for drinks. I told them I don't find it attractive to drink or get wasted.. same applies with smoking cigs and weed. This one girl told me that seeing a guy manage his alcohol while getting wasted is very attractive to her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Going out for drinks and going out to get wasted are completely different things.

I think it's unrealistic of you to expect others not to drink. That decision isn't in your control and it's not up to you.

That said, I definitely agree that it's unattractive and dumb to drink to get inebriated. But I feel like there are a lot of women who do drink responsibly.

So my question to you is:
    Are you expecting women to not drink at all, or just to drink responsibly?

P. s. the girl who told you she thinks it's attractive to see guys manage their alcohol while drink is very dumb.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they do. You need to look in the right place. Are you finding these girls on dating apps? Or in bars? So if you're fishing for a good chance. And you decide to fish in a sewer. Most likely you won't find a good one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't drink or smoke so yes many girls like that exist, you just gotta make it clear from the beginning maybe that it's something you don't like that way you can narrow down your options better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm I’m underage so I havnt done any of that and wouldn’t date someone who has

1|1
    0|0
  • You will just have to keep searching or willing to accept a girl that drinks every once in awhile. Not all girls will reject a guy if he doesn't want to go out for drinks. My boyfriend doesn't drink, but I do every once in awhile. Like once or twice a month or at times I will never drink. But if you find it as a huge turn off to not try a serious relationship with. You will have to search and be straight foward. I have learned that about myself, I let it be known that I don't smoke weed, I don't go to bars, clubs, or parties, I don't drink in public.. etc. You might get lucky and find someone that doesn't drink at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink, used to get wasted but you must be dating some dummies, fucking up your life is not an accomplishment, why would they require that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure they exist. I’m not big on drinking and I certainly don’t get wasted... definitely don’t smoke anything..

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting, I don't drink either. In any case, there might be social drinking out of courtesy which will be limited to case basis only. There are many ladies who doesn't drink and there are those who do so, it depends on what kind of crowd you are hanging out with. a lot of religious ladies doesn't drink.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• That is fairly typical of young women and I am assuming it is women in their 20's you are talking about. Older women are usually past the partying phase of their life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes