Do girls that don't drink or get wasted exist?

I've been rejected multiple times by different girls because I refused to go out with them for drinks. I told them I don't find it attractive to drink or get wasted.. same applies with smoking cigs and weed. This one girl told me that seeing a guy manage his alcohol while getting wasted is very attractive to her.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Going out for drinks and going out to get wasted are completely different things.

I think it's unrealistic of you to expect others not to drink. That decision isn't in your control and it's not up to you.

That said, I definitely agree that it's unattractive and dumb to drink to get inebriated. But I feel like there are a lot of women who do drink responsibly.

So my question to you is:
    Are you expecting women to not drink at all, or just to drink responsibly?

P. s. the girl who told you she thinks it's attractive to see guys manage their alcohol while drink is very dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they do. You need to look in the right place. Are you finding these girls on dating apps? Or in bars? So if you're fishing for a good chance. And you decide to fish in a sewer. Most likely you won't find a good one