What was your biggest problem or hurdle to get over in your best, or present relationship?

What was the biggest hurdle you ever had to get over in your best relationship, or current relationship or marriage? As In your biggest problem, fight, or incident you had to wirk through or forgive, or be forgiven for. Basically if you are with your soul mate or love of your life, what was one major thing you didn't think you would get past, but did? It seemed impossible at the time, but you made it and are still together. How did you work it out, how did you feel? What do you want to say to others to maybe help them through a major hurdle in thier path to being happy together?

12