Should I tell this girl I have a date with that I'm not over someone else?

Went out with a long time crush back in June, but it didn't work out for many reasons. We're not talking any more, unfortunately because I think we could have been good friends (was in a horrible state of mind for unrelated reasons which made really anxious and made catastrophise over lots of things).

But I recently saw that she's probably dating someone new, and felt a bunch of pangs in my chest and such and realized maybe I'm not over that yet.

Should I tell this girl I'm about to go on a date with? We've had a few phone conversations and she seems really nice and fun but I'm not sure how much of a connection I have with this person and I don't want to lead her on...

10