Is it weird if I ask her to homecoming?

There is this girl that I really like (lets call her Ava), and I want to ask her to homecoming—which is in about two weeks. We hung out for the first time last night (in a larger group) and she seemed to be interested in me as a friend, possibly a little more (but not likely tbh.)

The problem though is that two of my friends (ones that were in that large group I was with) already asked Ava, and she said no to each of them. And she has known them for much longer than she has known me. Also, one of my OTHER friends is one of her best friends and they are super close. That’s how I met her-through him. I’m scared that he likes her and that Ava wants him to ask her. Should I ask her to homecoming? And if so, how?

by the way sorry for the confusing paragraphs 🙄
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You never know until you ask. But if you want to take this groove me to homecoming. It's how you ask that will determine her answer as well. Smile and be confident. And if she says no so? If I go to a girl and I find her attractive. I ask her out she says no I don't find you attractive. Then I immediately don't find this girl attractive. Hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are concerned about if the other friend will ask her, of if she wants him to ask, you could approach him, and ask he is going to ask her. If he is, end of story for now. If not, then you have a green light to ask. Also, if you get it done now, you will either go with her, or have time to find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with your gut and tell her! If you don't you'll regret it later.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes