How do I turn on my boyfriend while cuddling and hugging without making it obvious?

Me and my boyfriend r gonna hangout I want to know how i can turn him on while cuddling and hugging without making it obvious please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't he make any first moves? I'm sure he'll be turned on anyway if he's your boyfriend. You could try tickling him in a playful way, giving him a little massage, kiss him and eventually transition into a makeout sesh and take it from there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• What always gets me going is if we're spooning & she starts slowly grind on me, stop, then do it again like teasing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put your hand on his up thigh; close enough to cause him to think that you may touch his dick without you actually touching it - simple stuff like that is usually all it takes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean obvious as in telling him you want to cuddle and hug, then try to get him to look at you and then smile at him or sit/lay down with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with being direct and obvious?

0|1
    0|0
  • he'll be turned on anyway, the simplest things make us hard, unlike getting a woman wet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes