My boyfriend openely claimed that he cheated on me then sent me a picture of a naked guy... does that make my boyfriend gay?

Any mho takers?

639

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 37

• The one thing I can say with confidence is that he is a bad boyfriend. Infidelity in a relationship is NEVER something to make the subject of a joke. It's time to find a new companion.

• Yo, that's fucked. I'm sorry that you're experiencing this.
    But... Yeah, sounds like he was with another man.
    Either way, he shouldn't have sent you the photo, and his infidelity is absolutely hurtful and unforgivable.
    I've been there. Hit me up, if you need to talk things out.

• Thanks for the offer but I talked with him and I think we made up

• Either he's gay, or sending you a message, to go get yourself a new guy. He cheated on you, and sent you a weird picture. it's time to leave this guy, and find someone who will treat you with respect, and not cheat on you.

• Harder said then done

• Twizzlee: Yes, harder said than done. But having an affair with a guy, sends you a very strong message, that he wants you out of the picture. You might as well save some dignity, and leave. You can do better than this guy.

• Seems to me like he`s looking for a reason for you to break up. Doesn`t have to be an indication that he`s gay. Could be that he wants you to think that, so you can break up or whatever.

• So I should stay with him for revenge?

• Yeah, just stay awhile. Pretend like you`re playing along with it. If he keeps doing such things then its obvious that he`s looking for a reason for you to do so instead of him breaking up or whatever.

• 😂😂😂😂😂

If this is serious I'm sorry to hear that.😞
    Yea he's gay or bi. Cheating is cheating though. Sucks. Your boyfriend got fucked in the ass.😀 Still sad.

• I’m sorry. I don’t get what’s funny, I was completely serious. And yah I kind of figured that it’s just hard to process

• Yea I get that. I'm sure it's tough. Sucks when someone you trust screws you over. Especially with someone you didn't even know was an option.

Has for the funny part. I mean come on. This is kind of hilarious. He sent you a pic of a naked dude.😂 I would seriously like to hear the conversation you two had. When he's telling you he's been blowing Steve. Sorry for my unemphatic response I can be insensitive sometimes.

• And we've confirmed 100% this naked guy isn't in fact your boyfriend? lol

• 2 possibilities:

-He's really gay and fucked that guy
    -He pretends to have cheated on you and send you a guy pic to make you think he's gay to get rid of you.

• So I should stay with him for revenge basically

• Certainly not. Either way, you're not wanted anymore. So better leave and move on.
      Also, revenge will only make it worse, mostly for you

• 1|0
  • Seems pretty apparent that he is at least bi; either that or he sent you a wrong pic or something like that.

• Nani

Well there are cases when a guy is gay but he tries to hide it by pretending to date girls, I'm not really educated on the subject

• What a stupid man. or boy child.
    Gay, maybe, bi maybe. Stupid yes.
    Gingers are awesome sex and life partners

• not necessarily.
    it shouldn't matter, tho. what SHOULD matter is that he's history (right...(?))

• Hmm it could be that he likes it in the butthole yup. Wait did the naked guy have a big penis or little

• Ummm lmao i didn’t really take the time to look at it

• Oh come on u know u took the time well if it's little he's the one poking but if it's big he's the one getting poked lol

• He sent the nudes to you?😭😭 How could he do this to me?

• He is either gay or bisexual.
    If I were you i would talk to him and confront him

• I don't think so xd
    Maybe he is bisexual
    Or Maybe he had a threesome xd

• That's a really good question am not even sure how to answer that

• 😞sorry I’m not really even sure what I wanted people to tell me. He cheated on me... why would it even matter what gender the other person was

• He apologized but cheating is still cheating... right?

• Yeah so the question is how much trust do you still have for him?

• holy mother of shitlords...
    This is really absurd, IF he didn't just joke...
    then that guy has serious issues, and BESIDES, 120% he's hot as a campfire lit by an atom bomb...

• It makes him a disturbed personality. Gay? Not necessarily.

• It's all possible for sure or he could be just making a joke

• Ya think?

• Yeah.

• It means you need to dump his ass.

• sounds like it was a joke xD

• Yeah. Sorry to hear that

• Yeah

• Uh yeah!!!

• Either gay or bi

• Yep
    And unfaithful

• Sounds like gay yes lol

• Show more from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 4