Should I stop being nice and become an asshole?

Okay so this girl I went on a few dates with this girl and she didn’t want a relationship but we still talk. She said that when I was nice it creeped her out because she’s not used to it. She also said that I was too good for her. So am I just fucked for life? Should I become an asshole and see if that works?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Never change yourself to please other people. Be yourself and if they don't like that then they arenot the right person for you.

Also, anyone who has a problem with someone being nice has problems...

• Well nobody will ever care about me the way I care about them it’s just not possible.

• Like I am such a nice person that people avoid me because they don’t want to feel guilty if they don’t give the same amount in return. It honestly makes me less human than everyone else.

• I get you.

It's not a loss for you at all though, it's a gain, because they are behind you. They are not on your level. It will never be equal between you, because they are too lazy to make an effort and and aren't really the greatest people.

It makes you stronger than anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Check out "Redpill" online before you choose. It will open your eyes to how women are in todays day and age. To be honest, you can either understand women or you can love them, you cannot do both.