Should I stop being nice and become an asshole?

Okay so this girl I went on a few dates with this girl and she didn’t want a relationship but we still talk. She said that when I was nice it creeped her out because she’s not used to it. She also said that I was too good for her. So am I just fucked for life? Should I become an asshole and see if that works?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never change yourself to please other people. Be yourself and if they don't like that then they arenot the right person for you.

Also, anyone who has a problem with someone being nice has problems...

0|1
    0|0
    • Well nobody will ever care about me the way I care about them it’s just not possible.

• Show All
    • Like I am such a nice person that people avoid me because they don’t want to feel guilty if they don’t give the same amount in return. It honestly makes me less human than everyone else.

• I get you.

It's not a loss for you at all though, it's a gain, because they are behind you. They are not on your level. It will never be equal between you, because they are too lazy to make an effort and and aren't really the greatest people.

It makes you stronger than anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Check out "Redpill" online before you choose. It will open your eyes to how women are in todays day and age. To be honest, you can either understand women or you can love them, you cannot do both.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Lol you can't just 'become and asshole' you must have it naturally

0|1
    0|0
  • If you really like her, just be more natural. Instead of being an asshole and nice, why not just be in between?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because it’s not in my nature. I was raised to well and I really wish I wasn’t lol.

• Haha but in my opinion, I think nice guys are better. So don't be so discouraged about yourself.

• Well I thought it was my looks that was the problem but I know it’s not now. My dad always told me that I’m not doing anything wrong, it’s just that other people think you are too good for them.

What Guys Said 4

• dude - you're 18...
    you have way too much time ahead of you to gain experience before you become an asshole.
    girl doesn't want you as a boyfriend - that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It will work for awhile and then consume you. Just be a dick, it's rude enough to get the attention and then you can avoid the fucked for life a little longer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Too late

0|0
    0|0
  • FInd another girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes