Do girls take photos of the guy they like?

The friend of one girl I know that likes me was near me and I am pretty sure she was taking photos of me for her, I dont mind it I am just curious if girls do it.
And I like her too.

53

Most Helpful Girls

• I rather stalk his social media and save the pictures of him in my phone. :P

• Thats cool :p
      I am not on social media šŸ˜‚
      Thanks.

• Either one of the things the other people said or they think you are hot. But most likely the things other people commented.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah when I was in high school there was a girl who liked me and I found out later on that she sneakily took a photo of me while I wasn't watching. I guess it's kinda sweet in a way but it can also be a little annoying, especially if you don't like photos.

• I dont mind it :p
      Thanks