Why did he change like this?

So at the beginning this guy used to reply within the same second I texted him and would double text me as well we hit it off pretty well and went out on a couple of dates but recently his texts are shorter than what they used to be and he replies after an hour or an hour and a half and sometimes he takes even longer and after that he dissapears then replies after an hour again. We met on a dating site does this mean he might have met someone else on there and lost interest in me? It's bothering me cause I thought we had something there then he suddenly switched
  • He met someone else
  • Other reason

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be turning into a backup of some sort... I think he found someone he likes more, if it doesn't work out he's coming back

Don't believe me though, all speculation

Most Helpful Girl

• He's gotten too comfortable in the relationship of whatever you guys share and he doesn't really feel the need to chase you anymore.
    Also might be like you said, he's lost interest.
    The only way to know is to ask.