What is your first kiss story?

What was it like? How did it happen?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• My childhood first kiss (I was like 8 years old) was with the one year older brother of my best friend back then, he basically said that he liked me, then we played marrying with his sister being the "pastor" and he kissed me during it. The whole situation was pretty silly and I barely remember it to be honest except that it wasn't just a peck but how we imagined adults would kiss.
    My real first kiss was with a guy I was good friends with as I was 16, he started making hints like weeks beforehand but I played dumb until he kissed me while we were out together with other friends. After that he became my first boyfriend 😅
    The kiss itself wasn't really good, more wet and sloppy, but it was just due to the fact that we were inexperienced and we learned it over time xD