What is your first kiss story?

What was it like? How did it happen?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My childhood first kiss (I was like 8 years old) was with the one year older brother of my best friend back then, he basically said that he liked me, then we played marrying with his sister being the "pastor" and he kissed me during it. The whole situation was pretty silly and I barely remember it to be honest except that it wasn't just a peck but how we imagined adults would kiss.
    My real first kiss was with a guy I was good friends with as I was 16, he started making hints like weeks beforehand but I played dumb until he kissed me while we were out together with other friends. After that he became my first boyfriend 😅
    The kiss itself wasn't really good, more wet and sloppy, but it was just due to the fact that we were inexperienced and we learned it over time xD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was twelve years old and this girl in my neighborhood decided to smoke some green with me. Well I remember waking up on her bed and she was kissing me while I was passed out!

1|0
    0|0
  • Here’s mine:
    Once upon a time...

That’s it so far

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw a scene from Gone with the Wind and practiced it on the neighbor's daughter (I was like 5)

0|1
    0|0
  • I bought KISS's Double Platinum in 1978. It was my first KISS album.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 6 or 7 years old and I was gonna kiss my so called girlfriend of the time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never kissed anybody

2|0
    0|0
  • i do not have one yet

0|1
    0|0
  • mwah mwah and twist, mwah mwah and twist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes