His breath smells really bad?

There’s this guy I chill with and he always wants to kiss me, I always pull away because his breath just smells so bad and I’m like if your wanting to kiss a girl at least make sure your breath is good. He gets angry when I pull away, I’m not a rude person I can’t tell him his breath smells it’s not something that can come out of my mouth I’m scared of his reaction and don’t want to embarrass him. He always takes me out for food and shisha and cinemas that’s why I love chilling with him heheheh but please help me xxxxx

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Make your breath smell good and it should balance it out. You can do that by eating mints and gum and kissing him won't be that bad. Maybe he might get the hint that way.

• Erm excuse yourself my breath is always smelling sexyyyyy. His breath is the problem. Im sorry but I literally feel like being sick when I smell his breath don’t try to justify his breath bye

• I didn't mean it that way. I meant it to help his problem. I guess you have to tell him directly or hint to him in some. A person can't read your mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you gotta tell him. You dont have to say "duuude your breath stinks", you can just word it in a nicer way without being rude.