His breath smells really bad?

There’s this guy I chill with and he always wants to kiss me, I always pull away because his breath just smells so bad and I’m like if your wanting to kiss a girl at least make sure your breath is good. He gets angry when I pull away, I’m not a rude person I can’t tell him his breath smells it’s not something that can come out of my mouth I’m scared of his reaction and don’t want to embarrass him. He always takes me out for food and shisha and cinemas that’s why I love chilling with him heheheh but please help me xxxxx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make your breath smell good and it should balance it out. You can do that by eating mints and gum and kissing him won't be that bad. Maybe he might get the hint that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Erm excuse yourself my breath is always smelling sexyyyyy. His breath is the problem. Im sorry but I literally feel like being sick when I smell his breath don’t try to justify his breath bye

• I didn't mean it that way. I meant it to help his problem. I guess you have to tell him directly or hint to him in some. A person can't read your mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you gotta tell him. You dont have to say "duuude your breath stinks", you can just word it in a nicer way without being rude.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You might have to look at it another way. ie, you're just letting him know, not being rude. And, most guys would appreciate knowing, at least I know I would because I don't want it to be bad for you. Just say it as nicely as possible. Something like "I'm really sorry, I'd love to kiss you but you have bad breathe right now, could you go brush" or something along that line. Drink some water or something lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way around it: in the end you need to tell him your perceptions. But you can do it in a diplomatic or sensitive way. Sometimes it's just little things like certain food, or smoking. If he cannot appreciate a well meaning approach from your side - then he does not deserve you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if his gum bleed. He might have a milde gum disease. Tell him not to eat lamb, it sticks in the teeth and stinks. But the solution to all is apple cider vinegar, tell him to watch his mouth with it once or twice a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be fair to let him know or make sure you are not leading him on in any way. Have you at least told that kissing is not going to happen even if you leave out why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him, otherwise he'll assume that you pulled away cause you didn't like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean is it just once

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him in nice way don't be rude

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes