Would you rather be with a person: who smokes cigarettes or drinks alcohol or who smokes weed?

If you would have to choose one bad habit over another that your partner would have, which one from these 3 would it be? Consider that they would do it regularly but in moderate amount, no extremes like really bad addictions.

Please no answers like "neither", "I wouldn't date someone like that" and so on. Just leave and do not vote if you can't decide. Thank you
  • Would you rather be with a person: who smokes cigarettes or drinks alcohol or who smokes weed?I could handle a smoker
    Vote A
  • Would you rather be with a person: who smokes cigarettes or drinks alcohol or who smokes weed?I wouldn't mind someone who drinks
    Vote B
  • Would you rather be with a person: who smokes cigarettes or drinks alcohol or who smokes weed?I could go on with a stoner
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It's all hypothetical ^^

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In any real life instance I would simply refuse to date any of the three.

However, if I entertain your outlandish hypothetical scenario that a gun is being held to my head and that I must choose to spend the rest of my life with either a habitual cigarette smoker, marijuana smoker, or alcohol drinker--marijuana is the least harmful to the body as well as not being judgement-impairing, like alcohol.

1|1
    0|0
    • If only all guys were like you. You understand...

• Ideally, I'd prefer neither, but for the sake of the question, I'd say smoker in general, but weed, if it was legal, as I do often hear about it having some benefits, unlike smoking.

I've never drank and don't plan on doing so, so I think that's the last option I'd pick.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a smoker myself so I wouldn't mind it if he smoked cigarettes. I also like having a couple beers when im out but if its someone with an actual addiction I'd have a problem with it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Weed
    Cause they will do it only when they can and it’s only small amounts. Makes them tired. Hungry and calm.

No problem with that
    Booze. Makes them annoying loud and a abnoxious. Cigarettes just is a nuisance cause it’s all day smoke smell

1|0
    0|1
  • If i had to, it'd be the weed smoker since it's the safest if i recall correctly

1|0
    0|1
  • I would choose an alcohol drinker.
    There is some validity to drinking alcohol, but smoking is just a bad habit.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the above. Who wants to live to the age of returning to diapers anyway?

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is the option for none of the 3, lol ;)

1|1
    1|0
    • You have to choose xD that's the thing. Just in theory, if there would be no other option except these three.

• Then it would be Weed, since its less harmful

• Least likely to cause disease/shorten life and least likely to tempt me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nether I’d rather be alone

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't pick any of them.

0|0
    2|0
  • A and B is fine.

0|0