Would you date a girl with lots of intellectual hobbies?

If she really enjoys things like history, literature, politics, philosophy, astronomy, economics, etc., would you find that attractive?
  • Yes, I would
    Vote A
  • No, not particularly
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because dating is like an interview for a simp. If a girl is interested, a guy shouldn't need to go on some artificial date to prove his worth to her. At the end of the day, some guys are totally skipping all of the dating with the same girls that are dating other guys so... it's a joke.

Those hobbies mentioned are interesting, but only if she's truly into them and not doing some of that female shapeshifting tactics.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl lol but I love all of these things so it better be considered "date-ble"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Any girl that is does something smart automatically gets bonus points in my eyes 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! We can have so many interesting conversations and she is likely going to enjoy me ramble about computers and my own passions as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes