Would you date a girl with lots of intellectual hobbies?

If she really enjoys things like history, literature, politics, philosophy, astronomy, economics, etc., would you find that attractive?
  • Yes, I would
  • No, not particularly

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because dating is like an interview for a simp. If a girl is interested, a guy shouldn't need to go on some artificial date to prove his worth to her. At the end of the day, some guys are totally skipping all of the dating with the same girls that are dating other guys so... it's a joke.

Those hobbies mentioned are interesting, but only if she's truly into them and not doing some of that female shapeshifting tactics.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl lol but I love all of these things so it better be considered "date-ble"