Is it true that guys are attracted to like 85% of the girls they know?

A guy told me this
  • True
    Vote A
  • Not true
    Vote B
  • Depends (on what?)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably true depending on the circles he moves in. Attraction doesn't mean action or dedication. I know attractive women I wouldn't want to be nwar and women who I wouldn't have looked at twice on first impression who have me in their awe once I get to know them.

1|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to physical attraction I think that's kind of true. If any girl I knew were to ask me out, I'd say yes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Not necessarily. Generally speaking, men are attracted to like 80%, maaaaybe 85% of women, *overall*, yes. But that doesn't necessarily mean that he is around a lot of women he sees as attractive.

He could be around all of the 15%-20% that he's not attracted to.

At least, in America, where 75% of the population is overweight, and 35% are obese. Well, doesn't leave many options, for me. Particularly when the obesity level reaches 50%, here soon. Which is just obscene and a grotesque health epidemic. And ugly, to me.

Thinking about that, around 30% of women are obese. So, that kinda instantly drops it to 70%, max. Or, if you're like me and are not attracted to overweight or obese women, that is 60% of the population.

So, that leaves 40% of women who are not overweight or obese. And I'm probably not going to be attracted to all of those, so it's more like 20%-30%, for me.

But if you include women all over the world, I would be attracted to 70%-80% of them, likely. And if I lived in a country that didn't have an obesity epidemic, it would likely be 80%.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always true. You can be physically attracted but personality wise some women are a total turn-off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's what I meant, physically

• Well in that sense 85% is probably pretty accurate.

• Every guy can really only answer this for himself. For me, I wouldn't say that this is true. And many of the women I know are long-time friends that I could not really view in this light.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never tought about it but its kinds true not always

1|0
    0|0
  • Not true

1|0
    0|0
  • That's mean real live start from marriage.

There Lust becomes love.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's more like 99% of women, whereas with girls they only like 1% of men

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes