Is there a correlation between height and attractiveness?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes, but only for guys
    Vote C
  • Yes, but only for girls
    Vote D

29

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Good Question. I find tall women attractive.

• Yes, but mainly for guys, a man who look mainly tend to look more attractive.

tvtropes.org/.../WomenPreferStrongMen

• There is no correlation between the two. The only reason why many women tend to only date tall men is because tall men give them the illusion of security even though height and security are not always synonymous with each other.

• Actually tall men tend to look better aesthetically as well, shortness looks bad for a man.

• @Berethor Not when it comes to facial attractiveness though. It’s true that height adds to a man’s aesthetics but only bodily aesthetics.

• I think stats show success is higher for men above average height

• You are the big height man asking me all the time how tall am I

• I think so

• Sorry but what is it with you and height? Every time I see your user name it always has something to do with height, every time

• Yes it looks like he is short, and that's why he is so upset about women preferring tall men.

• Women are biologically inclined to be more attracted to taller men. Unfortunately for the short guys that's just the hard reality.