Is my boyfriend a good guy?

boyfriend and I been dating for 7 months. He walks to the house to get me, said I was the best thing that ever happened to him
calls me beautiful all the time and says he loves me. He drives an hour to see me (we live an hour away. I also drive to see him). I met his friends & family. he's always understanding. And asks me my opinion on stuff. He always pays for me and tells me not to worry about it. It took us 2 months to kiss and he hasn't pressured me into sex. He follows a meme page online. And it was this half naked girl and older lady talking about dicks. And my boyfriend commented on it whore. Do I not satisfy him? Is he a good guy? I need advice..

12