What scares you about a first date?

My variant is not in the poll because it is very unique as prudes like me are a rarity.
We are like pandas. 😂
No one would vote for that options. I am proud of my prudeness 😇
  • If she expects only me to pay
  • If he expects me to pay the half
  • If she won't let me flirt with her
    Vote C
  • If he won't compliment me
    Vote D
  • If she makes me wait for hrs untill she's ready
    Vote E
  • If he is already ready but I haven't even decided what to wear
    Vote F

014

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't scares so much as annoys. Women are really judgmental or maybe i just have a knack for finding all the judgmental ones. lol Without a doubt you're going to say one thing at least that she's going to judge you very harshly on. Last woman who was a divorcee had a problem with my lack of relationship experience. and i wanted to say "oh, because you're an expert with relationships. lol

• If she won't let me flirt with her, but usually i do what's in my mind, i'm not scared or worried about what she thinks, because i have 2 words for her, this is me like it or not... i'm not a good actor, i don't knee to propose, i never lie, i'll behave like i know you from years and also at this age, don't like to waste my time, i'm here for a serious relationship, i only like girls who loves becoming housewives and keep their promises, do you agree? If yes let's continue and if not then NEXT please...

Call me mad or what ever you want, that's just me...