What scares you about a first date?

My variant is not in the poll because it is very unique as prudes like me are a rarity.
We are like pandas. 😂
No one would vote for that options. I am proud of my prudeness 😇
  • If she expects only me to pay
    Vote A
  • If he expects me to pay the half
    Vote B
  • If she won't let me flirt with her
    Vote C
  • If he won't compliment me
    Vote D
  • If she makes me wait for hrs untill she's ready
    Vote E
  • If he is already ready but I haven't even decided what to wear
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't scares so much as annoys. Women are really judgmental or maybe i just have a knack for finding all the judgmental ones. lol Without a doubt you're going to say one thing at least that she's going to judge you very harshly on. Last woman who was a divorcee had a problem with my lack of relationship experience. and i wanted to say "oh, because you're an expert with relationships. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If she won't let me flirt with her, but usually i do what's in my mind, i'm not scared or worried about what she thinks, because i have 2 words for her, this is me like it or not... i'm not a good actor, i don't knee to propose, i never lie, i'll behave like i know you from years and also at this age, don't like to waste my time, i'm here for a serious relationship, i only like girls who loves becoming housewives and keep their promises, do you agree? If yes let's continue and if not then NEXT please...

Call me mad or what ever you want, that's just me...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Nothing scares me about a first date- I'm excited to be going on one with an interesting woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she isn't actually a she. That would be the worst possible outcome. The other worst case is she has an STD or STDs. Those are my biggest initial worries. Granted those aren't really first date things. Still if I know nothing about the person those are concerns. Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she orders the prime rib and lobster surf-n-turf and I get a t-bone, then she expects me to pay it all. Or she brings her kids along and racks up an extra 30 bucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I get impatient, at the same time, I know that impatience is not a good trait in a mate so I would be scared about letting that side of me show.

0|0
    0|0
  • where is:

will she like me for the person i am and will i have a good connection with this girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the breaking the ice and not knowing if the other person will like you after its over and want to do it again. Thinking everything you say or do is wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she expects only me to pay, almost nothing can be more scary than that. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally being either to forward or not forward enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is a date without flirting?

0|0
    0|0
  • One word: rejection

0|0
    0|0
  • First date lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm taken advantage of.