Would my body shape be very attractive to girls?

I am a person who goes to gym 4-5 times per week doing things like weight/strength training for bicep, triceps. quadriceps, abs, chest, lat, etc, occasionally do running. My ability on these things are mostly slightly higher than the average of the gym-going population, with a few being a little better.

I think I am thin and lean, as my body fat percentage is 12%, and I think my body structure is okay, but I do not have a lot of visible muscles, like 6-pack or 8-pack abs.

So girls, what would you think about my body type? Let us forget other things like personality, humor, money, intelligence, etc. For body type alone, do you think I am attractive?

20