Do guys like aggressive/dominant women?

I found that a lot of the people i really like (As friends or more) are people less dominant/aggressive than i am. I enjoy being the one in control & to chase but i also like it when the person im with has boundaries/limits me to a certain extent.. if that makes sense. an example: i was on a date with a nice m8 who doesn't care for anything at all- i decide where we eat, what we watch, etc. but for some reason, he was really stubborn and wanted to eat at a particular place. I immediately was like oooo okay and we did as he wanted. I am thinking its more of a childish thing i have going on or maybe im traumatized haha.

anyway, if the other person is more dominant than I am, i back off and if its romantically/sexually I kinda run away lol. I feel like this has caused me to miss out on a lot of dating/relationships since a lot of guys aren't submissive at all and i can't seem to handle that.

i feel like i should elaborate but ill stop here before it becomes too long hah

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that some balance is important, so I'd recommend learning to curb yourself and listen to the desires of your partner.
    That said, a lot of guys are into dominant women, and it can absolutely be a turn on. Just remember that being dominant and being domineering are two different things. A controlling person is toxic, but a dominant person is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people are driven to control. there are some who "need" that type of person in their relationship in order for them to function. we once had a neighbor that - for whatever reason - couldn't make up his mind or bring himself to take action. the dominant gal was his savior. i considered her pushy and controlling, but that's what he needed - not me.
    i've always been partial to those who know what they want and go for it w/o being over the top.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Women are usually decide what the man is going to eat, because they are are expected to cook. Anyway most men prefer a submissive woman and not a amazon. :)

tvtropes.org/.../AcceptableFeminineGoalsAndTraits

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes yes and no

I know I am more dominant but at same point I don't mind the woman taking control in the bedroom...
    Where as in everyday life I prefer equality but for the most part I am more open and understanding tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're confusing dominance with excitement for life. I don't care where we go, don't care what I eat, don't care what you wear, and don't care about what I wear. I f you hand me a suit and say put this on I'll just do it not care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not going to be bothered bythis type of things this should be decided by girl where she want to eat or wear etc. But certain other things like investments should be discussed before moving forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to make decisions that matter to me, including what I eat, but when it comes to intimacy she can be very aggressive and dominant almost all the time every day and it would be good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys are fine with women like you but many guys are not.
    Personally, I am fine with women like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yh but not all the time like 20% of the time it should be surprise like “woah ok”

0|0
    0|0
  • So do some dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tomboys, so yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it like fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is an aggressive/dominant woman!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|1
  • I actually prefer dominant women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Submissive, effeminate guys are attracted to women like you. But most guys are dominant by nature, and they will find you off putting and unattractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. Absolutely not. I enjoy destroying a bitch sexually.

0|1
    0|1
  • Be attractive, not be unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am both to the extreme, it just takes a special kind of guy to handle us. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am both aggressive and dominant

My boyfriend loves it

0|0
    0|0
  • They like submissive polite women
    To feel as a protector

0|0
    0|2
  • In my experience, all the guys are secretly submissive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes