Do guys really like when the girl makes the first move?

If so, what's the right approach? How would you like a girl to make the first move?Do guys really like when the girl makes the first move?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • As a man, I'd rather make the first move
    Vote D

123

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes & just introduce yourself, show us you want to interact etc.

Do you like when a guy makes the move & what do you want them to do?

• I would like it very much if a guy makes the first move to me. (although no guy has ever done that to me before.)
      I'm terribly shy and awkward around people, so I don't relish the though of maybe having to make the first move.

If a guy did approach me though, it would be nice if he introduced himself, and maybe said why he approached me.
      It might be nice if he gave me some sort of a compliment too maybe. Almost anything would be fine as long as he was being himself.

The only things I would not want him to do would be if he made me feel uncomfortable or unsafe in any way. (I'm not the type of girl to scream bloody murder if a guy compliments me.)
      Also I wouldn't like if he introduced himself like, "Hey, my name is so and so. I saw you from over there and thought you were cute. You wanna hang out?"

There is such a thing as tact! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• I feel the exact same way as you do, yet we’re expected to do the approaching, so understand the struggle :p

Haha okay well I’ll keep that in mind if I ever decide to approach a pretty woman one day πŸ˜‚

• I'm quite comfortable making the first move, but I like it when she does. I like her to approach me, smile, and have a good convo. Basically give me some idea what her personality is like and what she finds interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm willing to make this first move.