Do guys really like when the girl makes the first move?

If so, what's the right approach? How would you like a girl to make the first move?Do guys really like when the girl makes the first move?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • As a man, I'd rather make the first move
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes & just introduce yourself, show us you want to interact etc.

Do you like when a guy makes the move & what do you want them to do?

1|0
    0|0
    • I would like it very much if a guy makes the first move to me. (although no guy has ever done that to me before.)
      I'm terribly shy and awkward around people, so I don't relish the though of maybe having to make the first move.

If a guy did approach me though, it would be nice if he introduced himself, and maybe said why he approached me.
      It might be nice if he gave me some sort of a compliment too maybe. Almost anything would be fine as long as he was being himself.

The only things I would not want him to do would be if he made me feel uncomfortable or unsafe in any way. (I'm not the type of girl to scream bloody murder if a guy compliments me.)
      Also I wouldn't like if he introduced himself like, "Hey, my name is so and so. I saw you from over there and thought you were cute. You wanna hang out?"

There is such a thing as tact! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• I feel the exact same way as you do, yet we’re expected to do the approaching, so understand the struggle :p

Haha okay well I’ll keep that in mind if I ever decide to approach a pretty woman one day πŸ˜‚

• I'm quite comfortable making the first move, but I like it when she does. I like her to approach me, smile, and have a good convo. Basically give me some idea what her personality is like and what she finds interesting.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm willing to make this first move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I would, but it's definitely not a universal truth. Some guys, even younger guys, are old-fashioned. They'd rather make the first move. If you've got the moxie to make the first move, but sense he's an old-fashioned guy, just be a little more open about your interest. Otherwise you may scare off a guy who does actually like you, but doesn't know how to handle assertive women.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to make the first move I think that's great.

If she surprises me with flowers tho then that's a little weird.

I think I'd be much happier if she surprised me with like a bucket of KFC or even some homemade food. Not cookies or cupcakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! πŸ˜… If you like a guy, you shouldn't just sit around waiting for him to make a move. Tell him how you feel.
    I personally love a woman who is bold enough to have initiative. Just lean in for a kiss. That's simple and enough 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • holy sht if a girl looks nice and presentable and she approaches you first

[LYF COMPLET]

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes it a lot easier and there is a much better chance of it working if both people have the ability to make the first move.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want her to be straight up, tell me what she likes about me and ask me out. That sounds good to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about the chase, it wouldn't be fun if the girl just agreed to dating me without any effort, I would find it boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the girl in the picture made the move on me (one with the flowers) i have no problem with that πŸ˜†

1|0
    0|0
  • It's great to see women have the confidence to approach

1|0
    0|0
  • I love when the girl makes the first move! I know the girl likes me Β£ I'm not going to get rejected. What an amazing relief.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really need to feel she is interested in me as well to continue pursueing her, so if she has the balls to do the first step, its a huge turnon.

0|0
    0|0
  • just go and start with a "hi" or you can just drop a pick up line right off the bat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if its something serious.
    No, if its for casual relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its great...

1|0
    0|0
  • i would honestly love that soo much

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i do like

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had that happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a good start for a relationship

0|0
    1|0
  • look, im ok with approaching the woman, that's fine, that's just something a man ought to be able to do, but, so should a woman. i get it, women are usually less confident than a man is, and that's fine and dandy and all but, rules have changed and it's the 21st century etc.. you shouldn't EXPECT a guy to be the one that approaches. you know? the kind that goes "he's the man, he's supposed to approach me".

thats what men hate. don't expect us to do anything!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes