Guys, What kind of girl would you prefer?

Which would you prefer?
  • Girly girl who loves to socialize but is A LOT manipulative and has the tendency to lie a lot.
  • A shy nice girl who doesn't open up to people easily, but sometimes is way too nice and people use her for that.
  • A some sort of agressive and sometimes rude tomboyish girl who loves to fight both physically and verbally, seems cruel but is actually really soft and gentle once you get to know her better.
    Vote C

19

Most Helpful Guys

• The one who is not a slut, the first one is a liar, the second is too trusting, the third have a strong shell, usually going for a tomboy is risky, but here it makes sense.

tvtropes.org/.../NoGuyWantsToBeChased

• lol you know how i see what you are? just look for the one without any negative stuff attached. i bet you are b and want us to choose b :P