Guys, What kind of girl would you prefer?

Which would you prefer?
  • Girly girl who loves to socialize but is A LOT manipulative and has the tendency to lie a lot.
    Vote A
  • A shy nice girl who doesn't open up to people easily, but sometimes is way too nice and people use her for that.
    Vote B
  • A some sort of agressive and sometimes rude tomboyish girl who loves to fight both physically and verbally, seems cruel but is actually really soft and gentle once you get to know her better.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The one who is not a slut, the first one is a liar, the second is too trusting, the third have a strong shell, usually going for a tomboy is risky, but here it makes sense.

tvtropes.org/.../NoGuyWantsToBeChased

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you know how i see what you are? just look for the one without any negative stuff attached. i bet you are b and want us to choose b :P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Definitely not A

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love and protect Girl #2 very fiercely. As a man I naturally want to love and protect my partner, and I think Girl #2 is one I'd enjoy being with the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most people would like to be lied to or to both physically amd verbally fight with their aggressive and cruel girlfriend so there really only remains one option.
    Being used by people is bad but unlike the others it's not your problem, it's hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel as if people underestimate how annoying being around shy people is (I myself was shy for a very long time), I feel like a rough partner would be fun, plus tomboys are super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how specific each one of these women are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A shy nice girl who doesn't open up to people easily, but sometimes is way too nice and people use her for that.
    ☺️🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that is Flirty that is not bossy and let's me talk to other girls in a non relationship way. In a way where your just friends with other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be single than be with any of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go CBA

0|0
    0|0
  • The third one seems good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 🤔 I vote C

0|0
    0|0
  • C i love an honest women that fights back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it's B
    Cuz I'd DEFINITELY use her

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather be single.

0|0
    0|0