Why does a guy hide the fact that he has two kids and is married?

I asume the obvious answer is because he wants to get into my panties but. Can you go that far only because you liked someone? Why do men believe that honesty is synonym of rejection?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what you say when you assume. You make an (ass) out of (u) and (me). Perhaps

And yes, obviously you can go "that far" just because you like someone. Sex is low risk to men. Sex is high risk to women. You could legit die if you have sex. We won't. Your reproductive strategy is "Find the best sperm". Because? You have eggs. Eggs are finite. And if you fuck the wrong guy, that's 9 months of wasted time, while also putting you in a vulnerable position for survival. So, naturally, you're going to be a bit more careful. Even in the modern age with birth control, our instincts don't know that.

Whereas, men have sperm. How would you best use an infinite, yet low value resource? You sell as much of it as possible. Meaning, you fuck as many bitches as you can.

Those are the natural impulses. Humans are also believe/thought + social conditioning, along with instinct, so it varies from person to person. But every man will have that urge to stick his dick in the chick walking past him in yoga pants. It's just going to be there. He doesn't have to listen to it. But it will be there. Married or not, in love or not. It will be there.

Honesty *is* a synonym of rejection. Are you kidding me? Relationships are built on lies. From women trying to find the perfect angle for their Tinder pic, that makes them look like they don't weigh 300 pounds, to men pretending they graduated from Harvard. Everybody lies.

The average person won't lie quite to this extent--though they would if they needed to. But lying, either outright lies or lies by omission, are *INTEGRAL* to dating. Lies are the foundations of relationships.

The name of the game is *HIDE THE FLAWS!* *HIDE THE FLAWS*

• I agree with your honest and raw answer. But
      Above all that isn’t it unfair to your children? I mean for certain women it is not har bad if a man has children
      Something different happens with the Wife.
      There are different types of lies. Most of he times they can’t hide for Long. But denying your own offspring? Only for sex?

• People are selfish. *shrug* I don't know if it's unfair to the kids or not.

I'd view it like food. If you're starving, then you're gonna do stuff you wouldn't ordinarily do. Men crave sex more than women just generally, so if he's starving, anything goes. What's the saying? "All's fair in love and war." Or maybe he's just an asshole. I dunno.

And, as you say, being married is different. He'd probably have a lot harder time getting laid if he told all women he was going after that he was married.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that's his reason too. Because he doesn't want anything serious with you but he doesn't want you to know because u might change your mind if you knew the truth.
    I just feel bad for his wife and kids.