Why are men so pushy in dating?

Just wondering why guys r so pushy when it comes to dating? When u send every chick a message hoping for a response but dont get one. Why does it mean u have to be pushy or get nasty about? Or response time isn't as soon as they want.
Whats with needing to take a selfies every day for validation for them to know what your doing all the time? Why so needy?
Im finding dating really over bearing. People want instant response n instant dates. Do people not realise work kids life commitments come into play n they u dont have 24/7 to respond to msgs.
Alway have information up explaining but a lot have even said that they haven't even read it at all.
Other thing is dick pictures really not a way to go about getting to know someone n asking for private pictures in return

013

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe part of the issue is that, a lot guys who are like that is because they don't have kids. All they do is work and go home.
    Say this because I am a guy that is like that, but I also see it this way if I'm interested in a woman regardless of what I may or may not have planned I'll still make time to see/ talk to her and if she sends me a message the minute I have a chance to respond I will.
    For example, everything I talk to people on is connected to my phone, so therefore if I get a message in POF i'll respond ASAP. If I'm at work I'll respond when I go on break, if I'm spending time with my niece and nephew I'll take a second to stop playing with them to check my phone if I see a message I respond, than go back to spending time with my niece and nephew. it's really not asking for that much.

• It very much depends on the person. You are more likely to encounter people sending out lots of messages for obvious reasons, as for pushy people, they probably move on quickly if they don't get what they want, and thus go through a lot of people too. People who are patient and only talk to a few people maximum at once tend to contact (and need to contact) much fewer people, and so you see less of them as a proportion. Most sensible people realise that others have commitments, and thus have reasonable boundaries on reply times.