I love my boyfriend and I can't leave him because im too attached?

He had lied to me several times but he's nice to me. what should I do?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Stop being indecisive and make up your mind. You should be able to tell if your situation is bad enough to where the logical decision is for you to leave, and if it’s not dire then there’s a possibility you may be overreacting or taking things the wrong way.

• sit him down and speak to him, set some ground rules that both have to adhere to, and highlight the reasons for your concerns too

as for the lies... emphasise how important it is that they stop, because those lies will lead to bigger ones and bigger then bigger... until they will consume you both, trust will be eaten away with each lie, and any confidence in his ability to be honest will spawn doubt and distrust in whatever he says... which eventually lead to resentment... and instead of you both loving each other, you will be splitting... from each other but not in a friendly way but in a you hate him and all he stands for kind of way...