I love my boyfriend and I can't leave him because im too attached?

He had lied to me several times but he's nice to me. what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Stop being indecisive and make up your mind. You should be able to tell if your situation is bad enough to where the logical decision is for you to leave, and if it’s not dire then there’s a possibility you may be overreacting or taking things the wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • sit him down and speak to him, set some ground rules that both have to adhere to, and highlight the reasons for your concerns too

as for the lies... emphasise how important it is that they stop, because those lies will lead to bigger ones and bigger then bigger... until they will consume you both, trust will be eaten away with each lie, and any confidence in his ability to be honest will spawn doubt and distrust in whatever he says... which eventually lead to resentment... and instead of you both loving each other, you will be splitting... from each other but not in a friendly way but in a you hate him and all he stands for kind of way...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Lying is not nice and is a sign that there are additional Problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you're asking the question is a hint in itself that you're fed up with the lying. And I certainly don't blame you.
    With that said, it sounds like you're better off breaking up with him. You'll definitely hurt at first but you'll also thank yourself in the future for having the guts to end the toxic relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suck it up.

It's only lying what's the big deal?

What happened to sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me?

If TV has taught me anything is that the only thing to fix a lie is with an even bigger lie.

0|0
    0|1
  • That depends on whether the 'nice' bit outweighs the lies. in my opinion you should dump him and find a nice guy who doesn't lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • LEAVE.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is he lying about?

0|0
    0|0
    • about drinking and drugs that he wouldn't do them

• Show All
    • what should I do about it?

• Not care. Tell him you'd rather see him when he drinks than have him try to hide it. At least then you can see if he's getting bad.

• What u think is right

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him and solve your problem

0|0
    0|0
  • This the reason people go insane from loneliness...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes