Too few sexual partners?

I am almost 28, and I have slept with just two guys, I was in a relationship in both cases (3,5 years and 6 years). I don’t normally talk about my past relationships because I have the feeling I will scare the guys off, even though I am putting pressure on anyone with regards to dating, exclusivity, or sth else.

After my break up a few months ago, I recently started dating and I have the feeling that guys expect me to sleep with them on the second or third date, and for me, that’s just too soon. I need to know the person a bit to feel comfortable, otherwise the sex wouldn’t be good either, I know that.

I got asked on the third date whether I am just conservative, so I told the guy that I am out of long-term relationship and that’s just difficult for me, to get into the new mindset. I expected he would never call afterwards, but he did, we even met again, but he kind of took a step back.

Would you guys be scared off by a girl who is coming out of a long relationship and is possibly not up to, you know, just sleeping with you right away?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine that would scare anyone away- you have been loyal within two long-term, stable relationships. That is a big plus. A guy who really wants to be with you would be willing to wait.

Most Helpful Girl

• I commend you for nor having dozens of sexual partners... don't feel ashamed for this... your past just shows you are committed and faithful person. I think just casually dating would be a good thing and when you meet a guy you feel you might want to be with, then you will know you are finally ready to move forward. But I wouldn't worry about them judging you.. it's not like you don't have any experience.. and I think a lot of guys will be grateful you don't have a elaborate sexual past.