Is it more important for a man to be financially stable or attractive?

Updates:
Is it the all about the money

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have a brother and if I would ask him it will be 'financially stable'. No, it's not all about money but all about how you manage things on your hand. Some guys are indeed attractive but some of them cannot handle their money well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fade over time, that is inevitable. Ambition and financial stability are more important to me. If I were single and had to choose between an incredibly attractive man who’s been working the same job for 5 years and has no interest in challenging himself with a higher position or an average looking guy with ambition and a good work ethic (strong romantic connection with both) I would choose the average guy because 20 years down the road both men will probably have aged and will be equally wrinkly but will most likely be in very different living situations.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. It’s about him doing his best and being a decent person. He doesn’t need to be whole to be loved. Most humans are a pact species for a reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how old girl you dating... lol high school girls are more into guys looks... college girls might more into guys with personality then older girls into financial..

0|0
    0|0
  • Stable. he needs to be able to handle his own and not depend on his looks for everything. He needs to support himself and them female and or just himself

1|0
    0|0
  • financially stable. i believe that both people should be financially stable before settling down with each other and start a family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Financially stable. Attraction doesn’t stay, habits do

1|0
    0|0
  • Financial Stable. No but I don't want a man who's mommy pays for our dates and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick, it'd be attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • There are other options apart from those 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality is first in for most, more important

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not all about money

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive for sure. So many guys naively believe it’s all about money, I mean if you only want s gold digger then go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about passion not money.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes