Are older women open to younger men?

The relationship that ultimately lost me my virginity was with a woman more than doubel my age and I've always kind of preferred women at least a handful of years older than myself. I like a lot of women in their late twenties, thirties, and some in their mid-forties. But I'm in my early twenties and the usual expectation is for men to date lower or across as far as age goes. Do you think older women are generally open to dating someone young as myself?
  • I'm an older woman and I'm open to it.
    Vote A
  • I'm an older woman and fuck that.
    Vote B
  • I'm a young woman but I think so.
    Vote C
  • I'm a young woman and no, I don't think so.
    Vote D
  • I'm a dude and yeah.
    Vote E
  • I'm a dude and nah.
    Vote F
  • I'm all about that asexuality.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If you're into older women, then so be it. who the fuck other than you has a hand in deciding that? :)

0|1
    0|0
  • you've already acknowledged that older women like young guys given that you lost your virginity to one. There's someone for everyone but just protect yourself. Older women looking to younger guys just as older men with a younger woman have had more experience and are generally better equipped to separate their emotions from their libido. I think you have a greater likelihood of having a sexual relationship than a life long marriage, family life situation. So just keep your expectations realistic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, from an evolutionary perspective, all people tend towards the most fertile partners, which would be in the age range of around 21-ish (give or take half a decade). Yes, generally women tend towards older men and men towards younger women (conform the age where puberty hits), but I would assume that there are plenty of women that dig younger men.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the old days when the world was more sane, marriage was between a young fertile woman in her prime and an older man who had an established career. This was sensible because the man provided resources and wealth while the woman was young and strong enough to bear and raise children. Additionally, she was attractive enough for her husband to want to fornicate with her.
    Other reasons that were common sense came into play – the girl was young, meaning she was happy and eager to please. This gives joy to an accomplished man, especially after working hard for so many years in the sick cutthroat world of modern “civil”-lization. There was little to no drama between the husband and wife, because the wife was disciplined to know her place and so she knew not to even attempt any shenanigans. Order and respect were given to the father in the household. This method worked, however now in the modern age, people have more options, particularly women. With this, the roles have been reversed.
    Old women with sagging skin think they deserve young hunks. Any guy wouldn’t even look at such a rotten thing, but ironically enough, not only are they having intimate relationships with them, they’re freaking marrying them! The roles have been reversed, now older females are bedding young studs, and because these guys lack the ambition to make money compared to their predecessors, they succumb to these old bags.
    Today, more women who are way past their childbearing years expect to get the most virile and best-looking man. I remember seeing one time on Million Dollar Matchmaker a cougar wanted a younger guy. Even after she was set up with a fit and successful older gentlemen, she stormed out crying and complaining that he looked too old.
    Recently, I went for a swim at the beach to relax. Everything was going well—there were very few people in the water, low waves, and no annoying lifeguards. Suddenly a 47-year-old real estate agent who’s been trying to get with me ever since I moved to the city appeared. I was happy that I hadn’t seen her all summer, but to my displeasure she arrived. I stayed low in the water so she couldn’t see my physique, and gave short replies to her chit-chat while allowing the waves to suck me in deeper. As the distance between us grew, I felt safer and was happy when she said she had to go meet her sister. Thankfully, she wasn’t in a bikini, but I saw more than I wanted to.

0|0
    0|2
    • Swimming after that was heaven. I floated while gazing at the blue sky, dove through waves, and enjoyed the sunlit sparkles on the water. There was a family of small brown stingray which made it even more enjoyable. Later on, more people came in and I had been there long enough so I got out of the water. While searching for my towel, to my displeasure she was there again. Thankfully, I saw my stuff was away from her so I quickly turned right and stood back facing while cleaning up. While walking away, my peripheral caught her lying on the sand. I let out a breath of relief and went to pick up my laundry at the condominium.
      Folding the clothes was relaxing, but then again, she appeared. She saw me by the laundry exit and again made small talk where I gave a few one-word replies while shielding myself with clothes and the drying machine. She said “Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow” on the beach, but I smirked knowing I was leaving that week to see family.

• Show All
    • Why refer to all older ladies as "bags?" I understand some of your concerns, but just so you know, you will be a "bag" too one day. Sooner than you might think. Also, back in the day women were submissive to men, and if he asked her to kiss his feet, she would obey, mostly because of the dire consequences if she did not. We have progressed from the Stone Age era.

• Also, it is possible for women to take advantage of a man, but let's not undermine the severity of what Bill Cosby did. it does not matter if he raped one girl or 10, he was no angel.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yes sadly but not for a long term relationship
    More like a pool boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some definitely are.

0|0
    0|0
  • *puke*

0|1
    0|1
    • i agree, i can already imagine him getting those gilfs.

• Women in their 40's are no less beautiful.

• No thank you

1|2
    0|1
    • Oh come on... You don't want to have to teach a guy you're trying to feel attracted to everything about life and mother him into manhood? 😂😂 I can't imagine why not...

• Yeah every guy who likes them older wants a mommy, makes sense.

• Those are milfs

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes They Ar

• Show All
    • Not saying I wouldn't like to have sex with some more MILFs out there but I mean I don't think its necessarily superficial unless she's taking it that way.

• Hubby is about 6 years younger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nope

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-3 years younger maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 51 and my heart throb is 31.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Some are, yes. In most cases, though, it's just about sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a sex robot and avoid women all together, safer and cheaper in the long run.

0|2
    0|1
    • Shut up MGTOW. Go work on your problems instead of trying to get others to join your wanker club comprised of pity partiers. :)

• @Trollfather awww did some girl hurt you. My woman died, Dr.'s are still telling me 4 more surgeries to get things somewhat back to normal. SO yah, I am working on "MY' problems. What are you doing, trolling on gag to make yourself feel superior cuz real men see the crap offer women are offering and are saying hell no. They have the balls to walk away and you don't. Enjoy the leftovers mate.

• Consider what the age difference will mean when you both get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your environment. I have a friend who is in a relationship with a 10years older women and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a roll in the hay, sure. Just know she'll never consider you an equal.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awe that's sad but I can't say my experience contradicts this.

• Aww... just-a-guy2018 got his feelers hurt and blocked everybody. What a little cunt. LOL

• Well my buddy is 21 and he married a 37 yr old they seem really happy so I guess it depends on what you're into nd what she's into

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel many women are j to dating younger men these days, as long as he isn’t an immature schmuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so, but maybe over a decade of age dif wouldn't be good in a marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.
    Seems like the women who do are the ones that hit ages 35 and up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older women are less problematic, and clearer.

0|1
    0|0
    • See I agree, they've figured themselves out a lot more.

• Show All
    • @es20490446e yes but an older man and older woman are in fact two different creatures. Lots of guys don't mind being completely in the lead all the time with a less experienced partner. That's more likely to frustrate a woman though. They already complain enough that men never seem to grow up 😂😂

• @ManFrom1982 As default I never believe those kind of comments from women.

• Nobody above 33

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is in her 40's

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is a year older than myself

0|0
    0|0
  • eww older women

0|0
    0|0
  • old woman for a young guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%...

0|0
    0|0
  • Within a 10 year difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Always

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be the playtoy of a woman for a while but you will never have a lasting relationship (exeptions might exist somewhere)

Women who like younger men are domant women and most women like to be sexually submissive its like biological so its kinda rare but it does happen

I had sex with my friends mom a few time when I was 20 she was 45 and very hot but it was more like play than a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Similarly , older men are open to younger females.

It's the fact. I think it's natural.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I would prefer the same​ as you

• Show All
    • Hmm it looks like some of the replies were removed but I'm not sure how or why.

It's just my experience that younger women don't like to talk about sophisticated things and they turn their brains off when I talk about much of what I care about.

• It's the asker who made that statement. He should have probably used the word "experience" instead of "intelligence"

Recommended myTakes