Some suggestions and tips for a first date?

I'm going out with a girl I met at a friend's party (wasn't really a party), my friend says we should go to the park she likes, although I know she likes those bohemian/underground bars where hipsters go. It's in the evening after work so i'm not sure which one is better?

We're both going back to uni in a week or two (she's going to France, I'm going to England), so a relationship is unlikely. But I'm really afraid to make moves because I've never gone out with friends of friends, also last time I did anything was May and now its September. Should I be more direct or keep it low?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Be bold and adventurous and most important yourself.

• Haha i'll try, although not sure how much she likes me to be bold with her

• By bold I don't mean jump on her break her spine lol more like enjoy the moment.

Most Helpful Guys

• She also knows it will be a short fling so treat it that way. Or course be respectful and don’t be a pervert but she is expecting to have fun on the date (making out) otherwise why would she have agreed to go out with you knowing you go to different schools soon.

• Don't sweat it. The nerves will creep up, but you've got to remind yourself that the stakes in this one are low. Take her somewhere you'd both like. The park is a great idea, because there won't be too much to overstimulate your nerves. Get some ice cream, and go for a walk. If things go well, there, you can venture to somewhere interesting, like one of those bars.
    If things continue to climb, invite her over for a nightcap. Have a glass of wine, and kick back. One thing may lead to another. :)
    Good luck, man, and congratulations! Worst case scenario, you're gaining experience.