Guy friend in a relationship always jokes about having sex with me?

I met this guy, T., in college. We became friends because I was dating one of his best friends for a couple months, it ended because he only wanted sex from me and he wasn’t looking for a relationship (I never slept with him in the end) and now he’s dating another girl. Anyway, T and I became friends and we’re now pretty close. Thing is, he always always jokes about having sex with me, he comments all of my ig stories and we often text. The thing is, he has a girlfriend at home. I would never do anything with him as he’s in a relationship. But why does he say certain things to me? Do you think he actually wants to sleep with me or is he just joking and i’m Overreacting?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda sounds like a work buddy. He knew I was a virgin. Apparently he lost his virginity at 14. So I ask him how you know? He said you got that vibe. Lol he was always trying to talk shit about sex like he was a kid. He literally 30 and was about to get married with his girlfriend. He didn’t like me. He was just playing around like a freakin goof ball. He even ignored me a couple of times and it was because he really loved his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just joking. A guy who feels really comfortable dping that would have to be a close friend, so that chimes with what you posted.